Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Late at night, on the third floor of the factory building.

    The moonlight is brighter against the background of the snow, moistening things through the glass windows and soaking in silently, making half of the room bathed in the gentle moonlight. In the

    room, there is a whole row of beds like a student dormitory. Neat and quiet, there is a warm breath flowing slowly in the room.

    Since the entire industrial factory area was cleaned up like a carpet, and the strength of everyone has been steadily increasing, everyone is no longer crowded in one room like in the beginning, and each chose a place that suits him. .

    Anyway, everything is lacking now, that is, there is no shortage of houses.

    It's just that it's a habit, so when there is something to discuss, everyone will habitually gather at Yanmu's side.

    ...

    And listening to the even breathing sound coming from all over the room, Yan Mu turned over and saw that he still couldn't fall asleep, so he just sat up and lit up the phone on the bedside.

    With the charging treasures she collected from various places during this period, plus the fact that she doesn't check the news or play games now, her mobile phone is still tenaciously persisting until now.

    In the darkness, the phone screen lights up, and the wallpaper is a black and white silhouette drawn by bare hands.

    Time: 12:047 p.m.

    At this time, before the end of the world, I am afraid that the rich and colorful nightlife of a large number of young people has just begun.

    Yan Mu watched the time in silence for a while, then suddenly got up and put on the military overcoat that was placed beside the bed, walked out of the room quietly with his shoes on, and went downstairs silently.

    Not long after she went downstairs, Mu Yi who was sleeping in the same room couldn't help but want to get up, but Yan Chengan grabbed her shoulders.

    "Go to sleep..." Yan Chengan closed his eyes, pulled her into his arms, and said in a low voice, "She will be back in a while..."

    Sometimes, when certain emotions have accumulated to their peak Sometimes, I don't want others to disturb...

    It has been so long since the end of the world, although everyone usually behaves normally, laughs when they should, and makes trouble when they should, but the psychological pressure is increasing day by day.

    Before, when everyone was sleeping in the Datong bunk in this room, people would get up quietly every night, sometimes to walk outside to relieve depression, and sometimes to find a place to cry secretly.

    Maybe it's the sadness of the wonderful night life that I can never go back, maybe it's the memory of the lost relatives, or maybe it's the fear that we may not see the future of tomorrow...

    who knows!

    It's just that when he was comforting Mu Yi, Yan Cheng'an suddenly felt deeply worried.

    Although there used to be so many people crying when they sneaked out in the middle of the night, Yan Mu seemed to be naturally cold-hearted. He could fall asleep as soon as he touched the pillow, and his heartlessness made everyone jealous.

    This is the first time she has expressed anxiety so clearly

    ...

    Without the neon lights and the noisy city that never sleeps, the night in the mountain city looks quiet and serene under the moonlight. Looking at the white snow in the distance, Yan Mu took a deep breath Taking a breath, when the cold air poured into the inner organs, I only felt that my whole thoughts became clear.