Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "Boom..." In the

    clearing in the forest, in the quiet space, a raging pillar of fire suddenly rose out of nowhere, burning the slightly cool and moist air after the rain into a wave of air that made it difficult to even breathe!

    The fiery red flames were like rootless duckweed, but they kept rising and jumping, and did not stop expanding until they rose nearly ten meters high.

    Immediately afterwards, as if an invisible hand was manipulating and suppressing the fire in midair, the tall fire pillars quickly gathered and compressed from both ends to the middle, and finally formed a huge burning fireball with a diameter of about one meter.

    And the color of the flame quickly changed from light red to a deeper dark red...

    Also at this moment, several bumps suddenly appeared on the surface of the huge dark red fireball, as if the energy inside suddenly started to go out of control. A lightning-like dazzling fire erupted!

    In the next second, there was a loud roar that seemed to shake the sky and the earth, and the entire fireball exploded.

    "Boom..."

    There was a continuous sound of explosions, the ground began to tremble, the scorching air waves scatter outwards, and the forest birds flew in fright and fled in all directions...

    After a while, everything returned to calm.

    …

    After the flames disappeared, the smoke faded, and the place returned to calm. When I looked over again, I found that the ground was almost covered with a thick layer of ground, and the weeds that originally grew here were also browned and blackened by the flames. , no longer the green and lovely appearance before.

    The ground where the pillar of fire rose before has already been blasted into a huge circular pothole, and wisps of smoke are still escaping from it, like a disaster scene.     On the other side, Yan Mu was hiding not far away, in front of him was three lines of defense consisting of Qi Ruan, the small black pot in Qi Ruan's hands and the lid of the pressure cooker, providing all-round protection.     Hmm...     Not to mention how much defensive power, at least this attitude is very correct...

    At this moment, feeling the scorching hot air that made people feel a little suffocating due to the burning of the fire, and looking at the thick smoke and unextinguished flames around him, Yan Mu couldn't help showing a bit of lingering fear in his eyes.

    After a while, she turned her head and stared straight at Qi Ruan and said, "Qi Ruan...you are so awesome now, does auntie know?"

    Yaoshou!

    Qi Ruan, the iron and simple man, is going to turn himself into a serf and sing!

    If she had known that her combat power would increase so much after advancing to the second level of evolution, she might...

    well, she would probably still choose Qi Ruan.

    Because at this stage, only when Qi Ruan becomes stronger can the real benefits be maximized!

    ...

    Yes, that's right, after absorbing the spiritual fat collected by the two of them in the past two days, Qi Ruan successfully advanced and became the only second-level evolutionary in the entire team.

    However, Qi Ruan was not happy at all, she was only tired at the moment...

    At this moment, she lowered her eyes to look at the clothes and scorched corners that had been burned by the bursting sparks, what did she do for a while? I don't want to say anything.