Chapter 146

Chapter 146

    Yan Mu read it right.

    At the position of the tail of the big flood snake, there are indeed a few tufts of white hairs swaying gently with the breeze, and along with the fluffy hairs, there are chirping young cries...

    This voice...

    solved the case!

    It should be the eggs that it stopped halfway to please Yanmu a few days ago. That's right.

    It's just that Sinan is really puzzled by Jiao Snake's behavior.

    Could it be...

    is it a female snake?

    Thinking of this, Si Nan swallowed, and couldn't help leaning closer to Yan Mu and said in a low voice, "Spring is here, tell me... Did it suddenly have a maternal instinct?"

    Otherwise, why did it start hatching other animals' eggs on a whim?

    Yan Mu: "..."

    What a goddamn maternal instinct erupts!

    She almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

    If you know whether it is male or female, you dare to say that

    ...

    Behind Yan Mu and the other two, others also saw the big snake over there.

    The faces of Hong Feng and Qi Ruan were a little better. They had dealt with this big snake more than once, and they knew that this guy wanted to please Yanmu, so they were barely calm.

    But Qin Rui's side was different, everyone was scared to death.

    "Is this the body of the parasitic species?" Qin Rui's face was pale, looking at the huge body of the flood snake, he could hardly suppress the fear in his eyes: "I think it is a bit like the big snake we met on the road... ..."

    As I said before, Qin Rui used a fifth-level spirit grease to exchange the right of residence in the safe zone from Yanmu and the others, and that fifth-level spirit grease was picked up behind the ass of the big flood snake. the drain.

    Hearing this, Yan Mu glanced at Qin Rui with a smile, nodded and said, "It's not like, it's it!"

    Surprise or not?

    Accident or not?

    "Plop!"

    Qin Rui's legs went limp and he couldn't stand still, and he sat down on the ground with his ass,

    Yaoshou!

    This is a grudge and an old hatred, can they still survive?

    Seeing that Qin Rui was so frightened, Yan Mu immediately felt guilty.

    I knew I wouldn't scare people...

    To apologize, she quickly held Qin Rui's arm with one hand and lifted him up, and comforted him concisely: "It shouldn't be the master of the parasitic species, but it just happened to be on our side. It's just on the way. And we have a relationship with it, so it shouldn't attack us directly...

    "Stand back, don't do anything aggressive, just wait and see. "

    With the strength of the big snake, if you really want to attack them, everyone here counts as one. Even if you can escape for a while, you will definitely not be able to escape its pursuit.

    According to Yanmu's guess, the big snake should be still alive now . During the period when he was trying to please her and wanted to make peace with her, with its IQ comparable to that of a human being, he would not easily turn his back on him.