Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    In the quiet space, Yan Mu sat cross-legged on the bed, posing with his heart facing the sky, and carefully felt the energy circulating in his body.

    Before reaching the third-order threshold, all evolutionaries instinctively absorb the energy that circulates between heaven and earth, and cannot use it with maximum efficiency, nor do they know how to actively absorb it, so they can only rely on [foreign objects] 】Breakthrough advancement!

    But after Yan Mu knew that tempering internal organs is the key to breaking through to the third-level evolutionary, she didn't know whether it was because of pushing the door open a little or for other reasons. Like meridians, I can suddenly feel the energy that promotes human evolution...

    At this moment, Yan Mu closed her eyes, but she could feel strands of warm and soft breath gathering towards her from all directions, forming small streams from the top of her head, palms, and soles of feet, and finally all of them merged into her body .

    The body seems to have its own consciousness. The moment this energy enters the body, the flesh and blood meridians begin to absorb and pull energy frantically.

    Yan Mu could feel that with the continuous flow of energy from the outside world into her body, her body was becoming stronger little by little!

    Of course, it was the kidneys that first started to change and become stronger, so... she was right before!

    ...

    After "practicing" like this for about half an hour, Yan Mu opened his eyes and ended today's lunch break refreshed.

    She lifted the bed curtain and was about to put on her shoes and get out of bed, but she saw Si Nan who seemed to be waiting for her.

    She stared at Sinan for three seconds, lowered her head and continued to look for shoes: "What's the matter?"

    Seeing her popping her head, Sinan smiled and said, "Zhao Bo and Uncle Yan are going to visit the Xinhua Bookstore and ask you Do you want to go?"

    Zhao Bo and Yan Cheng'an were both about the same age, but Zhao Bo thought Si Nan was not young and called him uncle, and called him old, so he insisted on not letting him call him uncle. Si Nan had no choice but to Yes.

    As for Yan Chengan, he wanted to be like Zhao Bo, but this time Sinan was unwilling to cooperate, so he had to give up...

    Yan Mu didn't look up, but just looked for his shoes for a long time with his head down. Unavoidably, she began to gradually become irritable: "What did you do in the past? Didn't all the books over there were moved by us..." In the

    middle of speaking, as if she suddenly remembered something, she suddenly looked up at Sinan: "For those flowers Brother Arm Society?"

    Several days have passed, and Yan Cheng'an has gone to see those people several times, and Yan Mu naturally already knows that those people who were "robbed" by her have also come to the mountain city.

    Si Nan nodded, and said solemnly: "It is said that they seem to have an elementary school teacher over there."

    "Elementary school teacher?" Yan Mu's eyes lit up, thinking that Yan Yan only knows how to play around, and immediately became active about this matter: "Then Uncle Zhao, my father and the others wait a little longer, I will go too!"

    Wen said There is a sequence, there are specializations in art, her parents and even her grandpa and grandma are all college graduates, but when it comes to teaching children to read, they may not be as good as those professionals who graduated from normal schools. Pulling people into their small group will not be without benefits in the future!