Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    I saw about ten meters in front of Yanmu and the three of them, probably next to a clump of bamboo branches growing from the roots of the bamboo...

    a round, black and white bird with wobbly ears can make everyone in the world The crazy cute thing was sitting there, hugging a bamboo that had just been broken off, bit it off from the middle with a click, and sent it into its mouth happily.

    The click, click, click that they heard outside just now was obviously the sound of this guy eating...

    and from the beginning to the end, no matter whether it was the disappearance of Haitang or the arrival of Yanmu and the three of them, he couldn't get him to give alms. With a look, it seemed that there was nothing more interesting to him in this world except the bamboo in front of him...

    After

    being stunned for a full minute, the three of them suddenly took three steps back.

    Yan Mu's face was filled with the expression that I was probably dreaming:

    What should I do? How should I act as if I know it very well and are friendly...

    Sinan is also disillusioned: why doesn't it stay in the animal...

    oh...

    there is no zoo anymore.

    Including Hong Feng, who was always calm, his expression was a little cracked at the moment:

    National treasure? panda?

    Do not! This is Emperor Chiyou's mount Iron Eater!

    Looking at the three begonias who were messed up in the wind, "..."

    Stupid!

    Yan Mu and the others are still disillusioned, but the giant panda over there has already eaten the twigs in their hands, and then slowly got up.

    Three eager and apprehensive gazes followed immediately like searchlights.

    Unlike the abnormal growth of a giant praying mantis that mutated from a dozen centimeters to five or six meters, the size of this panda did not change much, and it was about a touch bigger than the adult panda that Yan Mu saw in the zoo before the end of the world. Only one third.

    Moreover, its fat has also increased in the same proportion as its body shape, so it still looks round.

    It's just that if we put aside the hundreds of years of Chinese people's filter on national treasures, this guy can't be said to be cute in terms of size alone.

    But the people in Tenglong Kingdom are also very clear, the cuteness of the giant panda, is it the appearance?

    Do not!

    It's the soul!

    At this time, I saw this "big cute creature" get up, wobbled towards a bamboo thicker than a washbasin beside it, then stood in front of the bamboo and settled down, as if thinking for a while. After a while, after giving Yanmu and the others a head tilt kill, he suddenly raised his front paw and slapped it up.

    "Crack!"

    It began to evolve after the end of the world, and now it grows a thick giant bamboo with a height of seventy to eighty meters...

    It fell down!

    Yan Mu & Si Nan & Hong Feng: "..."

    Society... can't be