Chapter 129

Chapter 129

    Under the ginkgo tree, Yan Cheng'an and the others sat cross-legged in a circle. After quietly listening to Yan Mu's story, they remained silent for a long time.

    Yan Mu's experience...

    They really have nothing to complain about.

    After a long while, Qi Ruan wiped his face, his eyes straightened, and he said inexplicably, "So...you mean that big snake didn't sincerely ask for peace, but instead became a boy?"

    "It's not that serious, It has nothing to do with these robots..." Yan Mu spread his hands and said, "Of course, there's nothing wrong with you saying that!"

    After all, the big snake has bad intentions and wants to throw her tail at [Expeditionist] It is also true to test her in front of her!

    It’s just that Jiao Snake doesn’t know the ability of [Expeditionist], if its plan really succeeds, Yan Mu will be trapped in the space by this robot like [Awakened] before, let alone get an arm and a leg, it will even Can't get a hair out of it!

    Hong Feng also had an unbelievable expression on his face, and he followed Yan Mu and said, "So after the second [Expeditionist] appeared, the snake gave up on you, and cooperated with the ginkgo tree to kill the expeditioner?

    " Why did it do this? "

    Yan Mu stroked his chin, thought for a while and said, "Probably out of embarrassment. "

    Qi Ruan leaned over curiously: "How do you say? Yan Mu spread his hands: "

    After all, this is the territory of the big ginkgo. I have the big ginkgo to protect it. It can't beat the big ginkgo, so I can only find a punching bag to vent my anger!" "

    Hong Feng: "..."

    This reason is unconvincing!

    Yan Chengan couldn't help sighing for a while: "It even knows how to hide its strength in front of us. "

    Yan Mu immediately said seriously: "Don't talk nonsense, after the founding of the country, you are not allowed to become a master! "

    Everyone laughed instantly.

    Because Yan Mu was out of danger again, Yan Chengan was in a good mood and was in the mood to joke around. Turning around, he saw Bai Jiahei who was rolling around with a bamboo in his arms. Well, why do you only know how to eat all day long?"

    Bai Jiahei's ears trembled, and he turned over with difficulty, the small eyes under the dark circles looked at Yan Cheng'an suspiciously: "Oh~" What's

    wrong with only knowing how to eat ?

    As the old saying goes, eating is a blessing!

    Looking at the cute Bai Jiahei, Yan Cheng felt tired and waved his hands to Bai Jiahei speechlessly: "You should go and play on the sidelines, don't hang around in front of me, I will be troubled by it!"

    Bai Jiahei : "..."

    Blame me?

    Call us for a while and let us go aside for a while, show you face!

    The next second, Yan Chengan turned his head to look at Yan Mu, and said to her solemnly: "Let's lose weight for Bai Jiahei, it can't get any fatter.

    " The existence that is easily provoked, now even struggles to turn over, and is almost fat like a pig!

    Yan Mu also attached great importance to this, as if he had accepted some important task, and said solemnly: "Don't worry, leave it to me."