Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Si Nan has always known that his luck has never been better.

    To what extent is this "bad"?

    Just like what Chen Lin said when he complained to Yan Mu and the others before, Sinan never dared to deposit more than five figures in his account. Encountered problems such as being bumped into porcelain on the section of the monitoring problem...

    At the same time, I also developed the habit of not going out at night, going out without a wallet, and not holding the wallet in my hand, etc.!

    To be honest, there is no need to repeat the rarity of people who are as unlucky as Sinan but who grew up so big, and finally learned to avoid their own bad luck, and found a way to buy a lot of assets!

    Just like Yan Mu's evaluation of him: he is a ruthless person!

    It's just that Sinan feels that since the end of the world, his luck has actually improved a lot.

    Although Yan Mu was seriously injured every time he saw him, and he didn't gain as much as Yan Mu and the others, but at least he never lost the spirit grease in his hand, and the risks he encountered along the way were all within controllable range. A robber who blocked the way was also directly KO'd by Yan Mu...

    but now he suddenly felt...has all the bad luck he accumulated during this period of time been released today?

    ...

    At this time, outside the mountain city.

    The entire space was very quiet, only the sound of heavy breathing and wind could be clearly heard.

    Si Nan and Cao An stood side by side, holding a hatchet, slightly bowed their bodies, their eyes fixed on the front, as if they could rush out at any time.

    Thirty meters away in front of them, a porcupine about the size of an adult wild boar before the end of the world stands in a row. The long spikes all over the back are thick and sharp, and among these spikes, a plant The black-purple mutated thorn flower was like a spirit snake. At this moment, its body was slowly swimming around with its thorns wrapped around it. Finally, the dark purple flower burst open towards Sinan, revealing the constantly moving yellow fangs inside!

    This is the attacker this time, a mutated porcupine, and a thorn flower demon!

    They have both broken through to the third level, and their aura is extremely strong, and they probably have formed some kind of symbiotic relationship. Now the two have obviously started to cooperate, and they are both staring at Sinan closely, with obvious murderous intentions.

    Mr. Chen took Mother Cao to a big rock behind Sinan and the others. The mutated porcupine and the thorn flower demon should not change their targets for the time being until Sinan and Sinan are dealt with.

    ...

    Originally, with the strength of Si Nan's team, although it would be very difficult to face the pincer attack of two mutant creatures, it would not cause Chen Lin to be seriously injured, and even had to be carried back by the prince to ask for help.

    But they are attacking and killing!

    And it was still slamming east and west, letting the porcupine attract their attention on one side, while the thorn flower demon used the cover of grass and bushes to suddenly attack and kill people on the other side!

    Not to mention Si Nan and the others, even the prince with keen senses didn't notice their strategy for a while. It was also under this strategy that Chen Lin was seriously injured in the first encounter, and Cao An also lost most of his combat strength. Si Nan gave him a hand at a critical moment, Cao An may have been cut in half by now!