Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    It was night, the bright moon hung high in the night sky, and the cold moonlight fell down, as if covering the whole world with a layer of pale hazy veil.

    Under the moonlight, the city center, which had been deserted for several months, finally had a hint of fireworks...

    The one-month deadline was getting closer and closer, and Su Yuan was warned not to leave the radiation range of 50 meters away from the trunk of the ginkgo tree for a moment. Ren was also worried that the [Clearer] would attack him at this time, so he simply moved all the things here, and placed the location of the New Year's Eve dinner under the big ginkgo.

    …

    A few days ago when everyone was hunting in teams, Zhao Bo and the others accidentally discovered a kind of luminous stone in the center of the small forest park next to the city center, and now they brought all the luminous stones here. Coupled with the cold white moonlight, the area is illuminated like daytime.

    Begonia and Lizi used to like to play with the big ginkgo, and each of them has a personality that is full of energy every night. Seeing everyone carrying the headlights to play with them, they are almost in a hurry. Crazy happy.     Not long after, the golden mouse shrugged its nose, and quickly got into the grass with Bai Jiahei. Ten minutes later, Bai Jiahei rushed out holding the spirit tree while screaming from being whipped!     Although it hurts to be pulled by the branch, but it is also a kind of enjoyment to stay beside this small tree and smell the fragrance of its immature fruit!     If the spirit tree had an expression, it must be lifeless right now.     This bear and mouse have cooperated and made troubles like this many times. To a certain extent, Lingshu ran away as soon as he saw Yan Mu, and these two had to bear the main responsibility!     On the other side, standing more than one meter tall, Xiaohong, who is almost the same size as the sculpture in The Legend of Condor Heroes, staggered behind the princess, who was not as tall as her legs, with the same look of disdain. Patrol your own "territory"!     Its feathers are snow-white without any impurities, but its beak is bright red like blood. With its sharp eyes, it looks really handsome.

    Yan Mu's dream of riding a "battle chicken" to pretend to be aggressive is half realized.

    Although the current size of this bird does seem to be intimidating, it has not been two months since it was hatched, and it has only grown a bit faster, but its strength has not increased proportionally to its size.

    Yan Mu asked her to take her to the sky for a try two days ago. It only flew at a height of more than ten meters for two or three minutes before stopping.

    But Mu is still very excited. She believes that before long, she will realize her dream of driving a "fighting chicken" to patrol the mountain city!

    ...

    while Haitang and Lizi followed beside Mu Yi, Qi Mu and the others.

    Although the chef in charge tonight is Yan Mu, other people are doing some preliminary preparations. They are lovely, and many dishes will be tasted for them before the seasoning is added. Bi Yanyan Live comfortably!

    Because Mu Yi and Yan Cheng'an were strict with Yan Yan, the most they wanted was to let her eat some small snacks before meals that didn't take up her stomach, so as not to let her develop the bad habit of starting to cook before the dishes were served. Of course, pets are much more tolerant.     Yan Yan was planning to ride the big cat to let the prince take it around after seeing the prince recover from injury, but when Mu Yi saw it, she directly hugged Yan Yan and taught her a lesson by holding her ears, making her Don't bully the prince for a while.     So, at the moment, she can only sit aggrievedly on the ponytail that Grandpa Yan specially made for her, combing the prince's hair while singing:     "Little cabbage, the ground is yellow, four or five years old, my sister has run away!" ..."     "Run and run, if you don't come back, follow daddy, he will eat meat, I will drink soup..."     "After you come back, run all day, run as long as you want, don't take me, even Big cat, throw it to me..."     Sinan who happened to pass by with the ingredients: "..."     Does Yan Mu know that her sister is so talented?     ...     "Boom..."