Chapter 3

Chapter 3 I don't [edit]

    "Huh la la..."

    Qi Ruan poured out all the things in his backpack.

    "Small mirror, sunscreen, makeup setting powder, lipstick, aunt's towel, and mosquito-proof panacea, keys..."

    Qi Ruan picked out two pieces of chocolate and a bottle of vitamin C while picking things up. Ashamed and anxious, she pulled them aside alone, and said in a weak voice, "No, everything you can eat is here."

    Yan Mu: "..." After

    a long while, she took a deep breath and said expressionlessly: "Just like you, you definitely won't survive half an episode of Resident Evil."

    Qi Ruan: "..." After

    thinking about it, she was still a little unconvinced, and retorted in a low voice: "But don't all girls carry these things in their bags? It 's right!"

    Yan Mu handed Qi Ruan her bag and asked her to look through it by herself.

    Lighter, small scissors, multi-functional pocket knife...

    small torch, multi-functional charging treasure, a small ball of rope that looks very resilient...

    chocolate, biscuits, small medical bag...

    and ...

    She even saw the seasoning packet!

    And it's the most complete of all the things in her backpack!

    Qi Ruan's head almost got into his backpack, and it took him a long time to raise his head, and he looked at Yan Mu with shocking eyes: "You are a devil!"

    Who would bring these things when they come out to play?

    It's not like going on an adventure in the wilderness!

    Yan Mu: "..."

    She didn't say anything more, but silently pulled up the zipper of her backpack and put it on her back again.

    Forget it, this silly elder sister Qi Ruan is unreliable, she'd better do it herself!

    Yan Mu began to look at the back kitchen where they were.

    ...

    the kitchen behind the cafeteria looks very tidy.

    Although the cafeteria of Haicheng University has been criticized for the poor skills of the chefs, the sanitation is still very good.

    Because it was summer vacation, there were not too many people in the school, so the ingredients delivered every day were still fresh.

    Vegetables, fruits and other ingredients were neatly piled up in the corner. There were several pieces of frozen pork in the sink of the workbench. Five or six fat chickens that had been slaughtered and feathered were placed next to the cutting board. After chopping up half of it, part was put into the large basin next to the chopping board, and the kitchen knife and a chicken leg were scattered on the chopping board so casually.

    Apparently, the staff at this window should have heard the commotion outside when they were preparing the ingredients for dinner, so they left in a hurry...

    While Yan Mu was looking at the layout, Qi Ruan was not idle and began to collect things. .

    Every time I read a post-apocalyptic novel, the protagonist is always the most exciting when he collects supplies. This is her favorite part...