Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    There were only three people who came, all of them were tall men who looked about thirty or forty years old. One of them had tattoos similar to totem patterns on his face, and his face looked fierce.

    Unlike Brother Baoan, who had Taobao wholesale tattoos and pasted Society Brothers, Yan Mu was almost sure that these people were Society Brothers who lived a life of licking blood on the tip of a knife!

    ...

    And these three men not only did not answer Yan Mu's question, but stared straight at the two small corners on Yan Mu's head, and after a long time they exclaimed: "Fuck! There is a man here in the mountain city!" Is it a new race?" The

    other person stared at Yan Mu with bright eyes: "Don't say it, it looks cute, I don't know if it will have some magical effect after cutting it off..." The

    last person, that is, The man with the tattoo on his face looked at Qi Ruan who was standing aside, and couldn't help but licked his lips: "She's mine!

    " Treat them individually, and even vaguely classify them as their own property!

    Yan Mu's face turned cold.

    ...

    Qi Ruan had always been willing to share with Yan Muke the experience she had gained from Jinjiang's million-dollar novels, and she hoped that she would be more considerate.

    One of the things that has been repeatedly emphasized is the darkness of the last days.

    It's just that Yan Mu has become an evolutionary from the very beginning, and he discovered the magical effect of spiritual fat while on the road, and he was almost the first batch of people who mastered the method of absorbing spiritual fat. Top three, most people dare not provoke them at all. So all the way safely and smoothly brought people to the mountain city.

    And after arriving in the mountain city, because the big ginkgo tree in the center of the city killed more than 90% of the masters in the mountain city at the beginning, so that the evolutionary almost broke down, making the mountain city a rare peaceful environment.

    It is also because of this that it has been rare for her to go smoothly in the past few months, even Sinan has more twists and turns than her.

    Therefore, she didn't really see the dark side of the apocalypse until now, more than three months after it appeared in the apocalypse!

    ...

    They originally came here today with Sinan Hongfeng and the others.

    It's just that Wu Fei found a few ridges of juicy radishes and coriander in a nearby bungalow not long ago, so Si Nan and the others went there with Zhao Bo to pick vegetables, just to see if they could be transplanted back.

    To survive in such a severe cold climate, those vegetables must have mutated.

    And it seems that it is not far from here, so Haitang and Bai Jiahei, who came out to play, also went to join in the fun, so that now there are only Yan Mu and Qi Ruan left here...

    At this time, Looking at the three men in front of him who almost had "I'm a villain" written on their foreheads, Qi Ruan shrank her neck and silently moved to Yan Mu's side.

    Hmm...

    She is a crisp skinned legal system, so it's best to use her big shield to amplify her moves.

    This position is just right, and it can also block the wind!

    ...

    The other party didn't make a move, and Yan Mu couldn't see their details. To be on the safe side, she didn't say anything, and led Qi Ruan back slowly, widening the distance between her and the three of them.     But before he took two steps back, he suddenly laughed