Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    what you want to say?

    Sinan thought for a while, and suddenly showed a bright smile to Yan Mu: "Guess!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    I guess your sister!

    She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, and said speechlessly, "If you have something to say, I'm leaving."

    She wasn't in the mood to play these little tricks with Si Nan.

    Sinan's smile became brighter and brighter. He gave Cao An a meaningful look, then quickly turned his head, and said solemnly to Yan Mu: "I can scout the way, I can fight, I can be a meat shield, I can be a sandbag, do you want me to ask you?" ?”

    Yan Mu: “…”

    Qi Ruan: “…”

    What the hell!

    Cao An, who was sitting next to Sinan, also turned green.

    I don't make sandbags!

    After a long while of silence, Qi Ruan finally couldn't hold it back, and leaned into Yan Mu's ear and whispered: "Just now... I almost thought my mother came!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    This is definitely my mother . That's right!

    ...

    the scene was once very embarrassing.

    After a while, seeing that Sinan was just looking at her with a smile and didn't speak, Yan Mu helplessly raised his forehead: "Is it okay to speak human language?"

    Sinan heard the words, and immediately restrained his playful expression, and his expression seemed to be at this moment. Very serious: "Let's cooperate!"

    "Cooperation?" Yan Mu narrowed his eyes slightly, and his voice began to become a little casual: "Haven't we been cooperating?"

    "You know what I'm talking about."

    Since After uncovering this layer of window paper, Sinan stopped beating around the bush and said straight to the point: "We all understand that this juncture is actually the best opportunity to improve our strength!"

    As he said that, Sinan's eyes gradually became sharper: "So far, the only information we have received is that spirit grease can only appear in mutant creatures. But in many cases, mutant creatures are not always the lone ranger. ...

    "As hunters, now we spend a lot of time looking for prey, and sometimes even if we find it, we still have to choose because the prey is too strong or the group of creatures can't shoot Give up, this is actually a waste of time.     "If we can act together, not only will the efficiency of searching for prey be greatly improved, but everyone will gain more when they are stronger. This is actually a win-win choice!"     Sinan paused slightly when he said this. , looked seriously at Yan Mu whose expression did not fluctuate in the slightest: "What do you think?"     Yan Mu didn't speak.     It's strange to say that Sinan's voice is very gentle, and Yan Mu's expression is also very calm, but for some reason, Qi Ruan just feels that at this moment, there seem to be invisible sparks colliding in midair, as if even the air begins to change. She froze...     Qi Ruan had already imagined several big scenes...     I don't know how long it took, but Yan Mu's chuckle suddenly broke the silence.     "I admit that what you said is correct." Yan Mu said lightly, "It's just that no matter what kind of cooperation it is, as long as it involves interests, it is no longer a simple matter!" As     she spoke, her voice gradually It started to get a bit darker: "Qi Ruan is already a second-level evolutionary, and he is still a fire elementalist who can be called the nemesis of alien plants. Now I am not weaker than Cao An who is about to break through to the second level How much, but what about you? What are your strengths?     " "If we cooperate and act together, how will the spoils be divided?" Anyway, it is impossible for me to accept an equal split. According to my opinion, the minimum has to be me seven and you three, but can you agree?