Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    In the early morning, as soon as the morning dew disappeared, in the quiet courtyard inside the wall, a bright knife light suddenly flashed across the air, splitting a stone the size of a wax gourd placed in the courtyard into two halves instantly!

    "Hey..."

    Looking at the little stone chips falling on the ground and the nearly smooth sections of the two stones, Yan Chengan could not hide his joy, and turned his head to Yan Mu behind him with a smile: "No wonder you have brought these things back all the way. The sharpness is much better than steel knives. When I go again, I will go with you!"

    He followed Zhao Bo yesterday to meet the flower-armed society he was talking about. Brother once, with his eyesight and experience, he can naturally see the details of these social buddies who used to be security guards.

    They must have their own selfishness and some cleverness, but in general, there is no problem. Yan Chengan felt that if they were in this state all the time, it would not be long before they could fool those people into living in this area.     In addition to the five people from Hong Feng who left in the early hours of this morning, if things go well, they should be able to bring a dozen or so people with them when they come back. By then, there will be forty or fifty people when everyone gathers together. Then his Isn't the rounding of dreams equal to half completed!     ...     Yan Chengan was thinking about the future, but Yan Mu frowned slightly, staring unblinkingly at the two-meter-long giant mantis blade in his hand.     The blade of this giant blade is only less than 130 centimeters long, but with the handle and the serrated part, it is almost more than two meters. For the convenience of use, Grandpa Yan and Grandpa Chen walked around it It took countless turns to finally figure out a way, and then used their poor carpentry work to make a wooden handle for the giant blade.     It's just...     Looking at the handle with several cracks and cracks in just one move, Yan Mu shook his head, holding the knife and turned to Grandpa Yan and Sinan who were at the side: "The handle is not strong enough!"     Grandpa Yan was worried They all pulled off a few of their beards: "This is the hardest wood that can be found nearby."

    Yan Mu thought for a while, then turned his head to look at Chen Lin and Qi Ruan, and after a while, he said thoughtfully, "So, why don't you use wood?"

    Let Chen Lin and Qi Ruan work together to make a steel knife Handle to try?     Grandpa Yan followed her gaze

    and immediately understood what she meant. His eyes lit up, "It's okay!"

The cloth strips in the circle should be similar...

    After the two of them finished speaking, Qi Ruan, who was playing with the whip after attaching the tentacles of the unknown insect to the flame, also came over, and said directly: "What's going on?"

    Chen Linzheng Thinking about using the porcupine quills of the porcupine they met when they came here to make a rainstorm pear flower needle, they also dropped their work and came here.

    Two giant praying mantis blades, one for Yan Mu and one for Cao An, if Yan Mu's side came to fruition, Cao An's side would also benefit.

    Seeing several people gathered around, Yan Mu didn't say much, and ran to Sinan after briefly stating his request.

    And Sinan is taking care of the cub at this time

    ...

    In fact, Sinan said no, but he was very honest in his heart.

    After Yan Mu stuffed all the big and small pandas to Yuan Gungun, although his face instantly turned into a look that was so bitter that he could pour out bitter water, he didn't give up temporarily, and he honestly served the two ancestors.