Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    So far, all evolutionists know that after the emergence of the last days, only those who kill a mutant creature within the prescribed twenty-four hours can become evolutionists.

    And it doesn't matter whether you've achieved it in a desperate struggle, or accidentally rolled over in the middle of the night and crushed a little guy who wanted to taste the meat, it doesn't matter.

    Fair enough, but also unfair!

    Because the only thing everyone can rely on is luck.

    If you are lucky, you can crush a mutant creature to death while sleeping, such as those security guards, so they become evolutionaries.

    Unlucky, when I got out of the car halfway to buy a drink, I was suddenly attacked and breathed out. For example, Zhao Bo also became an evolutionary...

    But at the same time, it was also because the passage to become an evolutionary was closed after 24 hours , so other ordinary people who have not become evolutionaries feel unwilling even occasionally, but they are just unwilling.

    Because they cannot change the status quo.

    But now Yan Mu actually said that an ordinary person suddenly became an evolutionary...

    "That's impossible!"

    After a death-like silence, it was the security captain who spoke first, with a face full of shock and disbelief: "Almost half of us over there They are ordinary people, but we have tried everything these days, and none of them can become an evolutionary!"

    Give them the mysterious power circulating in the evolutionary body, let them eat, sleep, go to the bathroom with the spirit grease, or even Scrape off the spirit fat powder and let them take it... But they

    either didn't feel anything, or they started to have diarrhea, and no one had any special reaction other than normal.

    Could it be that their previous methods were wrong?

    "Not necessarily."

    There were also ordinary people in Hong Feng's family. After the excitement, he quickly regained his senses and murmured in a low voice: "If it is said that our group of evolutionaries is due to luck, then the latter is due to luck." What?

    "Probability? Talent? Or physique?

    " If we find this key, can we also awaken ordinary people to become evolutionaries? "

    Hong Feng's words made everyone fall into deep thought

    .... It's

    not that they insist on dividing ordinary people and evolutionists into two camps. If

    it continues like this, it will be really difficult for ordinary people to survive in this increasingly cruel world.

    Just like Yanmu, the only Cao mother who is not an evolutionary, she has not changed since the arrival of winter After going out of the third floor of the factory building, no matter how many padded jackets I wear, I still feel cold to the marrow, and I have caught a few colds.

    If it wasn’t for the various medicines that Yan Mu often collected in the mountain city for more than a month before, and the mutated peppers picked later to drive him away. It is very cold, she may not be able to survive this winter.     However, even so, she did not wait until Yan Chengan built a fire wall under the command of Mr. Chen, set up a heated kang, and put the hot princess under the bed every night. It was only after she slept together that she recovered a little bit.     But after becoming an evolutionary, even a little kid like Yan Yan can roll in the snow after wearing a few thick clothes. But even if her quilt is torn off, she can run around shivering without getting sick.     She just can't adapt to the cold feeling, but evolution has already strengthened her genes and physique.     Mother Cao is like this, other For example, Brother Bao's preparations were not as good as hers. The situation was even more serious. Two old people on their side had already passed away from the extreme cold.     Later, when Yan Mu found out about this, he specially gave them some mutated peppers that Zhao Bo had spawned. They also asked Yan Cheng'an to help them build a firewall, and the situation improved.