Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Industrial plant area, third floor.

    Yan Mu was in the factory where they lived temporarily.

    In order to ensure safety as much as possible, the building Yan Chengan and the others chose is the closest to the gate of the factory area, and the height of the third floor is the height for an evolutionary, which is the kind of height that one can just jump...

    So, if you encounter If there is danger, whether it is intruding from the outside or inside, they will have enough time to react!

    ...

    As a factory building that can be used for assembly line operations, the total area of ​​the third floor is about 1,000 square meters, but now all the large machines and workers' tables, chairs and benches are said to be safely piled up in the corner on the other side of the factory building, so The space also looks extraordinarily empty...

    Going up the stairs, on the side near the door is a row of beds made of assembly line workbenches, covered with quilts and sheets, and separated by curtains dragged from the home furnishing store. The curtains are independent small spaces of about ten square meters, and the colors of the curtains are still a series, beautiful and neat.

    On a row of long tables about ten meters away from the left side of the bed area, there are kitchen supplies such as pots and pans, seasonings such as oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, and several large potatoes in pots. All are placed neatly.

    On the opposite side of the bed, near the window, are a few semi-new sofas that Yanmu dragged from the security duty room after returning to the mountain city. During this time, everyone is used to sitting here after a busy day. Go to bed after chatting for a while.

    After all, after the end of the world, the communication signal disappears, the network is paralyzed, and there is no fun to be found. No one can happily cultivate immortals until two or three o'clock in the morning like before!

    And worried that nocturnal mutated creatures would appear, they didn't even dare to light a lamp, at most they would light a candle to make some light, wash and sleep before nine o'clock, not to mention the old cadres.

    In this case, if you don’t have some fun, people like Qi Ruan who like surfing the Internet will probably die...

    At this time, the bright sunlight slanted down through the glass, passing through the clothes that everyone was hanging out to dry It fell on the sofa, leaving a large shadow, but unexpectedly gave people a very warm feeling...

    In fact, the space planning here is not reasonable, and the furniture is not even neat, but it was brought here Seeing this situation, Cao An's eyes couldn't help but turn red.

    It has been almost a month since the end of the world, and this is the first time they feel the breath of real life after the great change of the world.

    Most of the time, people only know how to cherish it after they lose it. No one would have thought that these scenes, which were so common in the past, would now give people a feeling like a world away

    ...

    The one who led them was Mother Qi, she Familiar with Cao An and the others, with high emotional intelligence, gentle temperament, and good understanding of people, it is perfect for this job.

    "This is our daily resting place. For the sake of safety, we all live together so that we don't have time to react when we encounter danger..."

    Mother Qi said, pointing to the five beds over there: "From the gate Starting from here, these beds belong to Yan Mu, Yan Mu's parents and Yan Yan, the old man and the old lady of the Yan family, A Ruan and I, Zhao Bo...