Chapter 133

Chapter 133

    In March of Yangchun, the grass grows and warblers fly, and the whole mountain city is a dazzling emerald green and colorful, with bright, warm and vibrant colors.

    The fog in the mountain city in the early morning has not yet dissipated, the visibility is very low, and the air is humid and cool.

    This is why people in Shancheng love hot pot so much.

    Living in such a humid and cold environment all year round, the delicious and stomach-warming hot pot can well take on the responsibility of dispelling dampness and cold.

    At this time, in the early morning, in the industrial park...

    the genius had just dawned, and someone had already greeted the patrol personnel in the safe area and entered the jungle.

    Before, during the period when Qin Rui and others settled in the safe area and took in survivors from the mountain city, such scenes often appeared.

    In order to survive, most people quit habits such as sleeping in or being night owls, and going out early in the morning has become the norm.

    It's a little bit better now. Spring is here, the vegetation is flourishing, and the sources of food have increased a lot. In the long winter ahead, many people even chose to go out in the early morning to find food because they couldn't uncover the pot.

    So this middle-aged man, just like those who were eager to go out to make a living in the past, greeted the patrol officers as usual and left the safe zone. In the end, it merged into the dense fog without encountering any obstacles.     A few minutes later, the middle-aged man turned around, and finally stopped in front of a house whose outer wall was covered with vines. After carefully looking around for a while, he quickly rushed into the small building.     At this time, there were already three people waiting on the third floor in the house.     ...     The man in the lead is probably in his early thirties, with sword eyebrows and starry eyes, and a very upright appearance. He has the kind of appearance that makes him a good person at first glance.     And behind this person, there are two public faces that look like they can't be found in the crowd. The sense of existence is very low. If they don't see someone coming up and they take the initiative to show up from the dark corner in the corner, the middle-aged People can't necessarily find them...

    The clothes of these three people all fit very well, and they were clean and tidy. They were in stark contrast to the middle-aged people who had been wandering around in the last half of the world for more than half a year, and it was difficult to find even a suit of clothes that fit them.

    Obviously, these three are the stronger ones.

    After the middle-aged man saw these three people, he was overjoyed and a little vigilant. After occupying the passage leading to the stairs, he relaxed a little, and his voice had a sense of self-calm panic: "Why is there one more person?"

    The people who met them before were the latter two, and the former one was more handsome, and they had never seen it before.

    "This is our boss..." One of the people standing behind said: "If you have any news, you can tell our boss the same." The middle-

    aged man remained vigilant, and said directly: "I want Lingzhi." The

    end of the world is coming It has been almost half a year, and the previous currency system has already collapsed. After knowing the effectiveness of Lingzhi, Lingzhi has gradually become a hard currency.