Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Qi Ruan doesn't know if others are afraid or not, anyway, she thinks that the "weapon" Yan Mu is holding in her hand should be afraid...

    Fortunately...

    he is now in a coma!

    Unfortunately...

    his injury has probably worsened again!

    Thinking of this, seeing the mutated rooster over there didn't move for a while, Qi Ruan and Qi's mother trembled, tried several times before opening the car door, and stumbled like two crazy women towards Yan Mu who was not far away.

    "How is it? Are you injured..." Qi Ruan threw herself on Yan Mu, who had been sitting on the ground at some point, and the tears that had been frightened before came out again intensified.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry..."

    Qi Ruan burst into tears: "I couldn't get out of the car to look for you, I was so scared, I didn't want to! But my body doesn't work, I... I'm a coward, I don't... "

    Looking at the incoherent Qi Ruan, a faint smile appeared on Yan Mu's pale face, she stretched out her hand to hold Qi Ruan's trembling hand, and her voice was a bit hoarse: "No, you are not a coward!

    Qi Ruan stopped sobbing, raised his head, and looked at Yan Mu with teary eyes .

    Yan Mu continued: "You are a girl, at best you are a glutinous girl!"     Qi

    Ruan: "..."

    Yan Mu: "And with your short legs, the sun will probably be setting by the time you run over!"

Ruan: "..."

    Yan Mu: "Not to mention your little Huo Miao, did you come all the way here to give warmth to this big rooster? What kind of enmity do you have with me and you want to treat me like this? You are still so dedicated Do you want it to add another dessert after dinner?"

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    What guilt does she have in front of this big pig's trotters!

    Is it too drifting or think that I have been bullied enough and not cruel enough!

    A moment later, Qi Ruanteng stood up with a bang, with tears still hanging on his face, little flames of anger had already risen in his eyes, and suddenly stamped his feet and let out a roar: "Yan Wuji!"

    Yan Mu's smile froze instantly.

    What the hell is Yan Wuji!

    Could it be... Qi Ruan met Si Minmin again when he came to Jinding Community?

    After a long silence, Yan Mu suddenly raised his head to look at Qi Ruan, and said quietly, "You stepped on that big brother..."

    Qi Ruan was startled, and then felt that the touch on the soles of her feet was wrong, and when she lowered her head, she saw what happened to her just now. He stomped on the "former weapon" whose face turned blue.

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    She quickly withdrew her foot.

    Yan Mu looked at the strong man with pity.

    It's really a lot of troubles...

    Perhaps, it's a kind of luck that he didn't meet them, maybe he woke up from a coma!

    And now...

    tsk tsk!

    ...

    After a while, seeing Qi Ruan still staring at her angrily, Yan Mu suddenly stretched out his hand to her.     Qi