Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    As I said earlier, when Yan Mu and the others were "hunting" in the city center, they encountered a golden retriever that was so overgrown by evolution that it almost starved to death...

    I don't know why . If this is the cause of death, it is too speechless, or it is because the golden mouse that was starved and skinny looked at them with tears in tears. Do it, and even help it knock out the big die that made the trouble!

    Hmm...

    that's pretty good too.

    Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that the Golden Retriever is only first-order!

    …

    It’s just that the Golden Retriever at that time was starved to the point of being skinny and skinny, its fur was dull, and it was bald in several spots, which was very ugly. But the body of the one in front of him is round and chubby, its fur is smooth and smooth, and its black bean-like eyes are particularly energetic, making it look very energetic.

    So... is it the same one?

    Yan Mu stared hesitantly at its pair of long, one short, and somewhat uneven big dies for a moment, and tentatively made a gesture with his hand to break the big dies: "This?"

    "Squeak... ..." The

    golden mouse suddenly let out an excited cry, and its chubby body immediately began to circle around Yanmu, making people dizzy, with a very excited look, almost clearly expressing: it is it, it is it!

    Yan Mu: "..." It's true

    ...

    Sinan didn't care about getting bored anymore, he came over curiously, and exclaimed: "It takes at least two or three hours to walk from the city center to this area, and this is still our speed. How did this little guy find this place?"

    To some extent, the speed of mutant mice is indeed faster than that of humans.

    After all, no matter how bad they are, they can still dig holes and pass through the ground, instead of taking long detours like Yan Mu and the others to avoid certain dangers or group mutant beasts.

    But the crux of the problem is that they didn't leave any tokens at that time, how did this little thing accurately find their traces in such a huge city?

    ...

    While he was puzzled, Yan Cheng'an and Zhao Bo also came over at this moment, curiously looking at the fat mouse who was circling around Yan Mu excitedly.

    After evolution, the size of this mouse has also grown a lot, and now it is about the size of a rabbit before the end of the world. Its coat color is pure gold, and it shines brightly under the sun. It can be called a godly hero!

    And I don't know if it was too young before it evolved, or because it had dealt with Yan Mu and the others before, in short, it didn't seem to be afraid of people, even when Yan Chengan and Zhao Bo came to observe it closely , it also stared at the two of them curiously with black bean-like eyes!

    Yan Chengan asked Yan Mu in a low voice: "This is the mouse that you said earlier, that helped knock out the big die?"

    Yan Mu nodded, with a strange expression on his face: "I don't know how it got here..."

    Yan Chengan stared at the golden mouse for a while, then turned his head to look at Begonia, whose eyes were shining and poised to pounce, and suddenly felt a headache: "Can you stop picking things up in the future? If this continues, we have to It 's impossible to be eaten and bankrupt!"