Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    The boy's name is Su Yuan.

    The winter sun is warming, reflecting through the glass windows on people's faces, as if casting a layer of dazzling golden light on them.

    Yan Mu was sitting on the sofa, and the prince was dozing next to her. He just put his head on Yan Mu's lap on the mat where he was sitting cross-legged, and as she gently scratched, he let out a pleasant purring sound from his throat. .

    The golden sunlight just fell on her side face, and even the fine hairs on her face were clearly visible, making the picture warm and serene.

    Probably because this picture was too everyday and too beautiful, Yan Mu could clearly feel that Su Yuan, who had been tense since arriving here, relaxed a little.

    "It feels like we know something..." She glanced at Qin Rui, who was still in a daze, with a half-smile, and suddenly became interested, and said with a smile, "How did you come to this conclusion?     " It is said that children nowadays are precocious, and this Su Yuan looks like he is only thirteen or fourteen years old at most, but he not only knows that there are people like them in this mountain city, he also knows that they are investigating the matter of awakening recently, and that they and Qin Rui have a relationship. They even chose to use Qin Rui as a breakthrough to find a way to connect with them...     What's more subtle is that this kid hasn't let Qin Rui know what he is doing this time!     It's interesting ...     ...     Since we have come here, Su Yuan didn't take Joe, and directly explained the whole story clearly.     "One night some time ago, I heard you quietly interrogating in our team whether anyone had made a breakthrough recently. I listened to the whole process, but I was in a strange state at the time, as if I was half asleep and half awake. , I can’t move my body, and my breathing is normal, but I can hear all the sounds from the outside world, so you probably didn’t notice me..."     Su Yuan said slowly, his sallow face, which had been in a state of hunger for a long time, gradually turned a little Sadly: "And...before I entered the mountain city, some companions disappeared directly in front of me!" Disappeared     directly in front of you?

    Yan Mu's face became serious in an instant, and the hand scratching the prince's chin couldn't help but pause... The

    prince half-raised his eyelids, meowed in a low voice, took Yan Mu's hand back and put it under his chin, and then regained his composure. I closed my eyes.

    Since the prince was injured last time, everyone has doted on him a lot, especially Yanmu, who almost puts it in his bag and takes it with him.

    The prince has been very independent since he was very young, and he rarely enjoys such queen-like treatment. In the past two days, he has been so spoiled by everyone, and gradually he has become a little more delicate.

    Yan Mu hurriedly continued coaxing the ancestor of the cat, and said after a while: "Are you sure? It really disappeared directly in front of your eyes, not a hallucination? We asked all the teams left in the mountain city, why didn't we get this news? "     Most of us escaped from the coast along the way, and we occasionally met people who joined the big army. But there are so many people and the conditions are difficult. Everyone can guarantee that they can live until the next day. They have exhausted all their strength." , no one has the energy to observe the people around them, whether they suddenly disappeared..."     Yan Mu and the others were able to go smoothly, not only because their brains were flexible enough, but also because they were lucky. Basically, everyone was very successful. Evolved, and the strength is not weak.     But the latter people who fled into the mountain city are different. Among them, ordinary people who have not become evolutionaries are the mainstream. And since the beginning of winter, people with weak constitutions have died every day. In this situation, just to survive is already a matter of doing our best!     Su Yuan said solemnly: "And I'm sure it's not an illusion, although I hadn't awakened at that time, but before that, we just celebrated him becoming an evolutionary..."     Yan Mu keenly felt that something was wrong with Su Yuan's emotions, After pondering for a moment, he asked: "Who is that companion who disappeared?"     Su Yuan was silent for a while, lowered his head, and his voice was faintly painful: "My uncle is also my last relative!"     Yan Mu and behind him Yan Cheng, An Sinan, who came over to listen, lost his words for a moment.