Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Simon

    "My name is Si Nan. I'm familiar with Si. Nan, who is full of wind and rain. I came here this time to meet a classmate of mine. He is now working as a teaching assistant at Haicheng University..."

    "Sand..."

    This is a heavy object being dragged and formed friction sound.

    "I was attacked before, and now I temporarily lost feeling in my legs, and my right arm was also injured in the chaos, so I couldn't move by myself, and I didn't dare to move too much because I was afraid of disturbing the purple alien plant over there... ..."

    "Shushasha..."

    "I just wanted to leave as soon as possible, but I ignored your vigilance towards the opposite sex in this situation. I still want to say sorry to you..." The

    rustling sound stopped abruptly.

    Sinan blinked, and a bright smile suddenly appeared on his handsome face, and he couldn't be more sincere: "Thank you for your help!"

    Yan Mu put down the rope that bound Sinan, didn't speak, just held his knees and opened his mouth gasping.

    Si Nan is 1.8 meters tall and has a strong body, um... She just hit her abs!

    This dog man definitely weighs two hundred catties!

    Qi Ruan also dropped the rope, turned around and looked at the man named Si Nan coldly.

    She didn't ignore the stone that Si Nan was still holding tightly in her hand!

    ...

    Sinan was dragged here by Yan Mu and Qi Ruan with a rope tied to a small black pot.

    After experiencing the scene in the cafeteria, Yan Mu is now very wary of that aggressive alien plant. So even if Si Nan didn't prove whether what he said was true, she didn't dare to gamble with their lives!

    But now...

    Yan Mu didn't sit down because he was afraid of sudden danger and would not be able to react in time. He just rested on his knees for a while. After a while, he looked back at the way he came from and narrowed his eyes slightly.

    "How far have we walked?" She suddenly turned her head and asked Qi Ruan.

    Qi Ruan thought for a while before saying: "Probably...more than five hundred meters!"

    This distance...

    should be safe!

    Thinking of this, Yan Mu looked back at Sinan who was trying to maintain his image even though he was being dragged as cargo, and suddenly stretched out his hand and started to untie the rope tied around him.

    Si Nan was startled, his expression was not cracked.

    After a while, Yan Mu took back the rope and carried his own little blame again.

    Then she looked at Si Nan and asked solemnly, "By the way, what was the last sentence you said just now?"

    Si Nan recalled for a moment, and tentatively said, "Thank you for your help     ?

    "

Wrapped biscuits and a wrapped roasted chicken leg were placed in front of Sinan, and then he pulled Qi Ruan and turned around to leave without hesitation: "You're welcome!"

    Being threatened with food...

    Yan Mu felt that she was so kind How kind!

    Sinan: "..."