Chapter 131

Chapter 131

    Mu Yi is indeed exhausted these days.

    Ever since Yan Mu was plotted against by the Jiao Snake, and after encountering the attack of the [Expeditionist], Mu Yi deeply felt that she could only rely on herself in everything in the future.

    When Yan Mu was in the center of the battle circle, even if they couldn't help, they shouldn't be a burden that needed someone to help them transfer!

    So Mu Yi went out with Hong Feng Sinan and the others to exercise and hunt exotic animals these days, and even handed Yan Yan over to Yan Mu who was under restraint.

    In fact, Yan Mu is just guarding against the [Expeditionist] who does not know when it will appear. She is worried that if the [Expeditionist] happens to appear again when she goes out, there will be no such great god as the ginkgo tree. Just waiting to hit the street?

    That's why she resisted to run out these days. As for the grounding, it was just a pretext.

    ...

    As for Mu Yi, with a lot of resources and battles, it's not that difficult to advance.

    Just a few days ago, Mu Yi surpassed Cao An and became the second Tier 4 enhancer after Yan Mu!

    At this time, Qi Ruan asked about Yan Yan. Although Yan Mu still looked lazy and boneless, he changed from lying down to sitting, and said casually: "Oh, Yan Yan, I asked her to pick the petals."

    Qi Ruan couldn't help but frown and said, "Why did you ask her to pick the petals? Do you want to feel the so-called breath of spring?"

    Yan Yan knew that no matter what, she wouldn't run too far, and this There are big ginkgo sites nearby, so she is not worried about safety, she just thinks that Yan Mu is looking for trouble because he was ordered not to go out!

    "The fat girl told me that she also wanted to taste what cat rice tastes like..."

    Yanmu said slowly, "So I told her that if she could pick some flower petals for me, I would not only give She cooks cat food, and will make petal cakes for her to try in a few days."

    When Yan Mu's words fell, Qi Ruan instantly forgot what she had just said, and asked curiously: "Petal cake? What is that? Can you make it?"

    Yan Mu glanced at her with a smile that was not a smile, and said meaningfully : "I thought you would ask Yanyan why she said she 'also' wanted to taste what cat rice tastes like..."

    Actually it was cat rice, but it was more in line with the tastes of Bai Jiahei and Condor Hero , These fluffy ones are all eating together these days.

    And when Yan Mu specially emphasized the pronunciation of the word "Ye", Qi Ruan blushed and smiled embarrassingly.

    It seems that Yan Mu knew about her sneaking up on Haitang's food before...

    It's hard to let go, Wuji!

    Fortunately, Yan Mu didn't get too entangled in this topic, and let her go lightly, and then said solemnly: "I actually don't know how to make petal cakes."

    After hearing Yan Mu's words, Qi Ruan suddenly felt that she His back straightened up a bit, and he felt that it was no big deal for him to steal food from Haitang and the others. He said with a righteous face, "Can't do it? Then you are fooling a child!"

    "I used to be I can do it, but can't I learn it?"

    Yan Mu's expression was unprecedentedly confident, and he said proudly: "With my talent in cooking, as long as I want to study, I can learn it in minutes!"