Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    Yan Mu has always felt that Big Ginkgo is different from Little Spirit Tree...

    If Little Spirit Tree is said to be a silly, iron-faced man, Big Ginkgo is a gentle, tolerant and honest elder, and it's hard not to be respectful.

    But what she didn't expect was that the big ginkgo was fine without the skin, but once it was skinned, it almost broke my waist!

    So, she sent the little boy Su Yuan to go to the small house obediently, then turned around and burrowed into the grass to look for the trace of the spirit tree.

    A few days ago, Qin Rui wanted to give the spirit tree after Qin Rui sent the fifth-level spirit grease, but she hadn't been able to spare the time, and now she just took this opportunity to do it!

    Thinking of this, Yan Mu sighed and patted the head of the prince who had been by her side all the time: "Our prince owes a big tree this time!" The

    prince also gave a low meow in agreement: "Meow woo ..."

    We will pay back in the future!

    Qi Ruan felt a little itchy watching the interaction between this person and his pet, but she, a senior cloud cat breeder, has been in contact with Haitang for a long time now, and they will occasionally give her a little face, condescending and letting her masturbate Well, so I'm not particularly excited, but I can't help but be a little curious about their upcoming itinerary: "You just said, what are we going to do later?"

    "Hunting!" The tall grass in front of him said: "It's just that we are hunting with a purpose this time. We brought the Haitangs and the golden retriever with us. They have a keen sense of smell and can find mutant creatures much faster than us!

    " Ruan had some understanding in his heart, and said in a low voice, "Prepare for the next few days?

    " The previous estimated time was about a month, but they have already been here once, and we are not sure whether the interval will be further shortened.

    "Therefore, we have to do all the preparatory work as early as possible, and so far, only the three of us are the most likely to break through to the fourth level. Such a high-intensity directional hunting, maybe we can use the high-level The intensity of the battle will break through to the fourth level as soon as possible!"

    Sinan smiled and took the next sentence: "And in the crisis of life and death, there may also be a new [transcendence]!" Up

    to now, although everyone has always been pessimistic, but It is agreed that if Yan Mu and the others are really [detached people], then maybe only the detached people can avoid this catastrophe!

    ...

    Actually, among all the people, Qi Ruan's fire ability has been leading the crowd from the very beginning, and it is no exception now. Except for Yan Mu, who was empowered by the big ginkgo, her strength is closest to the fourth level.

    However, because of the characteristics of the dark element and the elementalist, Sinan was neither as strong as the fire element in the early stage, nor as strong as the enhancer, so his strength was not always obvious.     It's just that after breaking through the third level, his dark domain was further enhanced, and his ability to deprive the five senses became more domineering. In battle, except for the slightly weaker influence on alien plants, he was absolutely restrained against both humans and mutant beasts state.     So even if the time of breakthrough was late, it quickly became the existence of the top three combat power among all people.     Thinking of this, Qi Ruan took a sneak peek at Sinan, a lemon flooded his heart, and muttered in a low voice: "It really is the treatment of the protagonist..."     It's different to have the aura of the protagonist...     Normally, Sinan would not After receiving Qi Ruan's words, who would have thought that this time he would suddenly turn his head to look at her, and said with a half-smile: "Didn't you just say that the protagonist has changed?"     Qi Ruan: "..." So     I heard... ...     Oh!     Then pretend to be calm and breezy!     She poked her neck back and said, "I saw that you didn't respond, Minmin, so I thought you didn't care!"