Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Facts have proved that the adaptability of human beings is still very strong...

    When Wu Fei first saw Zhao Bo and Cao An, who looked like sausage mouths, when they were in front of the gate, their surprised eyes almost popped out!

    What kind of sand sculpture is this unfolding?

    The mystery of the elite team is gone, okay?

    But now they followed Zhao Bo and Cao An into the factory area, went up to the third floor, and saw that the room was full of about a dozen "sausage mouths" sitting around the steaming soup pot, all of them were of the same model. Suddenly he calmed down.

    When "heterogeneous" becomes "normal", those "normal" who are only a small number of them become "heterogeneous"...

    It

    is obvious that more than a dozen people are in the same space, but there are only a few people in the room. The sound of the hot pot boiling, no one spoke!

    Yan Mu didn't intend to get up, he was still sitting with everyone beside the boiling soup pot with a bowl in his hand.

    She didn't even put down her chopsticks. At this moment, she put the small meatballs in her mouth, glanced at Wu Fei and the two casually, and then slowly said: "It's getting dark, you guys who are far away What's the matter with finding me here?"

    It was obvious that Yan Mu was not polite to Wu Fei or both in terms of words or attitude.

    Because to some extent, they are uninvited guests!

    During the several meetings with Wu Fei's team, Yan Mu never revealed her current address, and every time she said goodbye and separated, she was very vigilant about whether there was anyone following her.

    However, they still found it...

    If there was no trick in the process, even Haitang would not believe it!

    Wu Fei and Tian Tian probably understood this too, so even though Yan Mu's attitude was contemptuous, they didn't show any strangeness, they just smiled dryly and said, "There is indeed something..."

    As he said that, Wu Fei forcibly moved his eyes away from the boiling soup pot in front of Yan Mu, trying his best to ignore the pervasive fresh, spicy and spicy smell lingering in the air. After looking around the entire factory building, he carefully asked Said: "Why didn't you see the uncle who was caught in the morning?"

    Yan Mu narrowed his eyes slightly, and his voice carried a bit of meaning: "So you are here for him!"

    She said that Wu Fei just followed her I asked for a third-order spirit grease to break through, but why did Tian Tian come to the door with Tian Tian on the back foot.

    "It's not exactly..."

    Speaking of this, Wu Fei didn't play sloppy with Yan Mu, and confessed honestly: "You should also know that we are newcomers in the mountain city. We have also inquired and investigated some things in the past few days. ...

    "As a matter of fact, it has been more than a month since the end of the world, and even some small villages or towns outside have evolutionists who have begun to tentatively gather people in order to form forces and unite to protect themselves. It stands to reason that in a city as big as a mountain city, such a large and small force should already be able to form a scale!     "However, the fact is that we have all been in the mountain city for several days. Except for you, in this huge mountain city, I have seen no more than two hands-on evolutionists...     "This is absolutely abnormal! "     Speaking of this, Wu Fei's tone became more solemn, and he said slowly: "We don't know the background of the person who was caught by you before, but he is both an evolutionary and an aborigine of the mountain city. There is no force hidden in the dark manipulating it, and they must be very familiar with the mountain city...     "We need such people very much now!"     Under the current dangerous situation, they must be very careful with every step they take. Row.     After hearing Wu Fei's earnest words, Yan Mu tapped the rim of the bowl with his chopsticks several times to show his applause, then he stopped looking at him, and turned his attention back to the hot pot.

    "You're right, your words are sincere, well-founded..." Yan Mu said slowly while eating, "But the question is, why should I help you?"

    Why?

    Wu Fei opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything for a while, and then he murmured after a long while: "Could it be... isn't it watching and helping each other?" His lips were dead and his

    teeth were cold, and there were no eggs under the nest. These words can be passed down through the ages. The truth is, doesn't Yan Mu want to have more friends and more paths?

    "If you want to talk about helping each other, after you took a third-level spirit grease before you, we are already worth money."

    Yanmu couldn't help but breathe in the heat, and said slowly: "Sinan and the others I saved that person, and I also caught that person, you just delayed for a while before we arrived...

    "Actually, even without your delay, Sinan and the others might not have insisted on our arrival!

    "And you haven't made any achievements, not to mention the attitude of asking for help, let's wait for the exchange. As soon as you open your mouth, you want us to hand over the prisoners to share information. Do you think your face is bigger? Or..."

    Having said this, Yan Mu raised his eyelids to look at Wu Fei, and said with a half-smile, "Or, do you think that Brother Hong can become the king in the mountain city after you have advanced to the third level?

    " His face flushed red.

    After all, they are still young, and they only think about how to do this well, but they have never thought that after the collapse of the monetary system of modern civilization, they can take whatever they want from time to time!

    And the moment Yan Mu finished speaking, Haitang, who was squatting beside Zhang Tong and enjoying the meticulous and thoughtful service, didn't know if she understood Yan Mu's words, and lazily circled around, walking slowly from Wu Fei and Tian Tian Walked in front of him, and sharpened his claws by the way.

    Wu Fei and Tian Tian looked at the two freshly baked paw prints on the ground, and fell into a long silence.

    This is a threat, right?

    Definitely a threat!

    Seeing that what Yan Mu had said was almost done, Sinan slowly raised his eyes to look at the two, and after a low snort, he slowly made up the last cut: "The two of you should go back and think about it carefully. If you want to cooperate, you must always Come here with sincerity!"

    ...

    So...

    in this trance, Wu Fei and Tian Tian were "invited" out of the workshop.

    At this time, looking at the familiar tall wall in front of him, Tian Tian suddenly whispered: "I always feel...we seem to have forgotten something?"

    Wu Fei had figured it out a long time ago, but at this moment, his face was filled with grief and indignation: " They really didn't leave any food!!!"

    If they could just follow along, would sausage mouth be a problem?

    Even if the conversation is not very pleasant, as we know each other and we didn't get along too badly before, it's not too much to greet someone for a meal, right?

    This is also a good virtue of the Tenglong Kingdom since ancient times!

    However...

    Yan Mu really didn't even have any meaning at all!

    Wu Fei and Tian Tian wanted to cry for an instant but had no tears!

    The author has something to say:

    I didn't sleep well last night, I only slept for four or five hours.

    I'm so sleepy now, let's update it first, and see if I can add a chapter tomorrow.

    above. Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angel of irrigation [nutrient solution]:

    10 bottles of 38497584; 5 bottles of Aunt Jiang; 2 bottles of Qin Yueqing;

    thank you very much for your support, I Will continue to work hard!