Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    However, Haitang was only proud for a few seconds...

    When Yan Mu went out, he saw the black cat following him, and trotted forward in surprise, saying that Xiao Hei was coming, and gave the little dried fish that belonged to him to him. After falling in love with the other party, it only has depression in its heart.

    If he had known it would be like this...

    it wouldn't be playing with Heitantou...

    animals are actually very sensitive to changes in human emotions. Yan Mu has been in contact with Xiao Hei a few times anyway, and he can clearly feel Yan Mu goodwill.

    So now that Yanmu is close to feeding him, not only does he not dodge or dodge, but he is also willing to let Yanmu pet him.

    Yan Mu suddenly fell into great happiness.

    She got a new furry...

    In the current situation, if you get it, you're making money!

    Haitang couldn't bear to watch it anymore, walked between them and forcibly separated the person and the cat with her body, turned her head and yelled at Yanmu in dissatisfaction: "Meow~~"

    That's his little fish. !

    Yan Mu knew Hai Tang as well as Yan Yan, so even if she couldn't understand cat language, she knew what it wanted to express right now.     So she patted Haitang's head with a hairy hand as a comfort: "Good Haitang

    , isn't it your good friend!"

Not a big deal!

    But Haitang looked at Yan Mu angrily, and patted Xiao Hei's head with one paw, pushing his head aside.

    Do not! They are not friends!

    Almost everyone thought that the black cat would definitely be angry if he was treated like this. After all, this fellow was not soft-tempered. Yan Cheng'an and Zhao Bo's muscles became tense.

    But to everyone's surprise, the black cat was not angry at being so disgusted by Haitang. It just stared straight at Haitang for a while, and then pushed the remaining half of the dried fish to Haitang with a good temper. It made a sound like snoring before going to bed.

    Well, here you go!

    Onlookers: "..."

    Wow...

    Haitang is actually not stingy, nor is she that kind of vexatious cat, she just has a bad temper.

    Seeing that Xiao Hei had such a good attitude now, it felt a little embarrassed, so he pushed the dried fish back in front of it, and let out a low cry.

    Forget it, it eats this every day, so it's not that rare...

    Yan Mu and the other people who eat melons: "..."

    Heh!

    What a big wave of cat food!

    ...

    Until Yan Mu and the others left with Haitang and Heimao, the security guards who stayed in place were still in a state of sluggishness.

    "My mother..." The middle-aged man standing next to the security captain couldn't help sighing: "The head of the big sister is so fucking awesome..."

    Even if there were two swear words in one sentence, he still couldn't express his current situation. excitement.

    They didn't take away the little wild boar that died for a long time on the ground, saying it was a gift for them...