No way

"No way!" (Michael Clifford Imagine)
"Anonymous said: OKAY SO I JUST FINISHED MY JAPANESE COURSES AND IM PRETTY MUCH FLUENT AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD DO AN IMAGINE WHERE YOU AND MIKEY ARE IN JAPAN AND HES MAKING YOU ORDER AND EVERYTHING BC YOU ARE FLUENT AND HES LIKE IN AW AT YOUR ACCENT IN STUFF AND YEAH!
By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

"Kon'nichiwa!" Michael holds my hand as he kisses my cheek and the woman looks at us both, "2 Ni tsuite wa,-hyō?" I nod and the woman grabs two menus and walks us back to our table and Michael helps me take off my coat as we slide into the booth and he reaches over the table and holds my hand, "I love you." "I love you too Mikey." The woman shuffles away and a man comes over, "Yōkoso, watashi wa anata no u~eitā kon'ya ni narudarou." Michael smiles politely, not knowing a single word that the man just said and I politely bow my head and our waiter brings out a pad of paper, "Dorinku?" Michael nudges me, "What'd he-" "Drinks?" Michael tilts his head, "Hmm...a Guinness would be nice." "We're in Japan idiot!" "Just ask pleeeease?" I turn to our waiter, "Anata wa Gunniess o motte imasu ka?" The waiter nods and I smile, "Hitotsu no ginesu issui kudasai." The man nods and runs off to get our drinks and Michael looks so impressed, resting his chin on his hand as he reaches over and twirls my hair.

Our waiter comes back with our drinks and bread and smiles widely, he has nice white teeth and Michael whispers, "Can you order me the squid puffs?" I nod and look to the waiter, "Ikapafu no futatsu no tairyō chūmon shite kudasai." The man writes it down and then comments, "Anata no nihonjin ga shinji rarenaidesuga, watashi wa sugu ni sa remasu." I giggle, "Arigatō." The man walks away and Michael looks at me and just shakes his head, "So amazing." He shakes his head and grins, "You're honestly so cute when you talk Japanese, hey, say something in Japanese for me?" "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu." He looks amazed, not even asking what I said and just touches my face and leans across the table and kisses me.

We get our food and we eat together in silence and Michael's looking around pointing to the art, "What's that character mean?" "It means eat." "Nice." He shoves a squid puff into his mouth, "I should get some Japanese characters on me." "Noooo nooo." "Why not?" "Because unless you get the tattoo here than it'll be wrong." "Well maybe I'll get one here." "What would you even get?" "Maybe [Y/n] tattooed right here." He pulls down his shirt and points at his collar and I giggle and just shake my head, "We're in Japan, lets just relax." He shrugs, "I love you." "I lov-" "No say it in Japanese." I roll my eyes and I speak, "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu." He grins, stuffing his face as we enjoy dinner.