I think I love you just a bit too much, just maybe

"I think I love you just a bit too much, just maybe" (Michael Clifford Imagine)

By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

  I decided to skip breakfast so I should've expected it to come bite me in the ass sooner or later. I wake up from passing out and I see Michael kneeling beside me with tears in his eyes and I sit up, my head feels dizzy as I rub my temples furiously and Michael pushes my hands away, "Oh my god...oh my god." He rubs my temples slowly and I smile faintly as I shut my eyes and sigh slowly, he sniffles, "Please dont ever do that again." I open my eyes and he picks me up and puts me in his lap, hugging me tight, "God dammit you scared me so bad babe, it looked like you werent even breathing, I lost my mind-" "How long was I passed out?" "I dont know, five seconds or so." I laugh, "You thought I was dying and I only passed out for a few seconds." I laugh more and he wipes his eyes, "Sorry if I care!" "Oh Michael dont get upset you big kitten." I sit up and kiss his cheek and he hugs me close, "I'm going to get you some water alright? You keep those eyes open okay?" I smile and he kisses my cheek as he stands and goes downstairs to get water.

         He comes running back upstairs with two water bottles in his hand and he hands me them both and I laugh, "I'm not that thirsty Michael.." "Then what do you need babe?" "Maybe some food...maybe some pretzels or so-" "Pretzels...okay...I got it." He runs back downstairs and I hear him tearing the kitchen apart until he runs back upstairs with a bag of pretzels and he puts them on my lap, "Are those okay? Do you want me to make tea? I can make tea, its no bother? Oh shit I should probably let you lay in bed as opposed to the floor, here we go." He picks me up and gently places me on the bed and I laugh, "Michael, calm down-" "I cant! You passed out, something's wrong...are you eating enough? You arent trying to lose weight by not eating baby that doesnt work-" "Michael I'm fine, I just didnt eat breakfast is all." He sighs in relief, "Good...starving yourself on the other hand...not good...but I'm glad you arent, here would you like me to lay beside you?" He lays down and wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest, "Try to relax." "Are you telling me or yourself?" He laughs, "Both." I kiss his cheek, "I'm fine Michael." "Promise?" "I promise." "I love you." "I love you too." He kisses me and I open the bag of pretzels as I lay on his chest in silence.