Helping Mikey to dye his hair

By: osnapitzaleks95 on tumblr

Helping Mikey to dye his hair imagine

You always make fun of your boyfriend Michael saying changing his hair color so often will make him go bald. But you couldn't resist the chance to help him dye his hair while on tour with him. You convinced him to let you choose the color this time.

Little did he know, you had a plan to make most of it.

You made sure there weren't any mirrors in the hotel room you two shared, so he can't see himself until you wanted him to see it.

"Are you ready?" You're so happy you could start jumping.

"I guess. You sound so excited, I'm getting scared..."
"Says the punk rock band guitarist..." You tease him as you begin.

It took a while, and you made sure to talk to him so you could distract him. It worked. He didn't suspect a thing.

When everything was done, and the time has passed, you went to the bathroom and washed his hair, still not letting him see himself.

"Oh my God Mikey." You love the way it looks so much you can't wait to see his reaction.

"What? Is it bad? I'm a doomed for life?" He says kinda scared but also teasing you.

You playfully hit his arm.

"Don't make fun of me while I have a total control over your most treasured hair." You threaten him trying not to laugh.

"Ok, here goes nothing..." You tell him and push him in front of the mirror.

"Holly shit!" Michael starts screaming.

"Y/N!! I look like a unicorn pooped on my head! There's every color of the rainbow on my head!"

"I know right? I love it!" You say all excited.

"I can't go around looking like this... The shows, the interview..."

"Oh come on! It's amazing and you know it. Come on, admit you love it." You smirk at him and he takes a deep breath giving it a once over look.

"Y/N, you're crazy, and I love you! And hell yeah I'm walking the streets like this!"

"Yes!! I love you too, my unicorn poop!" You hug him from behind and he turns to face you.

"No regrets, but I'm never letting you dye my hair again."

"Oh, it's so exhausting, I don't want to do it ever again. Just this once." You tell him smiling.

**
Currently home alone at my BFF's house.

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

I Love You