Fireworks

"Omg babe check out how cool those fireworks are!" You exclaimed as the fireworks exploded through the night sky. "What i think is cooler is the fact that we've been together for so long and i get to spend another new years night with you." Michael told you as you cuddled closer to him. It was a pretty chilly night in Sydney and you were out in the city park watching the fireworks with your rockstar boyfriend.

You were surprised that not many people had come up to him asking for photographs, or autographs, and whatever else they could get Mikey to leave his mark on. "You're so cheesy babe," you said as you pecked his cheek. "No I'm serious y/n you're the best thing thats happened since sliced bread." you rolled your eyes. Mikey sure did know how to turn a romantic situation into a weird one.

"Mikey many great things have been created since sliced bread and i'm not even sure what you mean by that!" you told your weirdo boyfriend. "Scratch that, i made that awkward, you know I'm bad at talking to people. What i meant to say is that you're super awesome and i'm glad to be spending another year with you!" He corrected himself.

"You don't have to be so nervous around me Mikey, i won't ever judge you and i know what you mean and thanks, i love you." 

"I love you too y/n, to the fireworks and back!" you both broke out into hysterical laughter. How did you even end up with such a crazy boyfriend? You didn't know and neither did he but you were perfect for each other and thats all that mattered.

*****************************************************************************************************

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I HOPE THE 2016 IS A GOOD YEAR FILLED WITH AMAZING ADVENTURES, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME THIS YEAR AND GETTING ME THIS FAR ON WATTLED. I OWE YOU THE WORLD! HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LETS MAKE 2016 A BANGER!

DONE FORGET

COMMENT

VOTE 

FOLLOW

I LOVE YOU!

<3