Getting a tattoo

Getting a tattoo

By: iwritestuffabout5sos on tumblr

"Oh God. I am so excited!", you squealed, gripping Michael's arm. "Really?", he laughed. You were about to get your first tattoo ever and you couldn't hide your excitement. You were laying on a small couch, waiting for the tattoo artist. "Aren't you a bit scared too?", Michael asked, looking down at you. "Not at all.", you told him and he grinned, knowing that you indeed were a bit scared. "You're tattoo is very similar to mine, are you sure I'm not the reason you're getting it?", he grinned. "I already told you that I've been wanting this since I was 13 so shut up.", you laughed, you words making him pout. "Don't look at me like that.", you told him and got up to give him a kiss. As you were about to pull away, Michael put a hand on your cheek and kept the kiss going. Suddenly you heard someone clearing their throat behind you and you two immediately broke the kiss and turned around. "Can we start now?"

"It looks great!", Ashton complimented you on your tattoo. "It really does.", Calum agreed after looking at your hip bone. "Is it like a matching tattoo to Michael's or something?", Luke asked, to which Michael responded: "Of course it is." "It's not.", you chuckled. "I've been wanting this for five years now." "I'm still convinced it's because of me.", Michael whispered in your ear, making you roll your eyes as he gave you a kiss on the cheek.