Miscarriage

For: @KimPalmer7
Written by: me

You were 6 weeks pregnant and you and Michael were so excited to either have a baby girl or boy. You were already tossing around names, and Michael would even rub your tummy and speak to your unborn child. It was a Saturday afternoon and you really wanted to eat some Ice cream so Michael volunteered to go out and buy some since you guys were also running low on some groceries. He pecked you on the lips and then kissed your stomach and left the house.

Mikey had been gone for about ten minutes when you got this excoriating pain in your stomach. You gritted your teeth it hurt so bad. You felt a wetness in your pants and you looked down and saw that you were bleeding. You screamed, and started to cry. What did this mean? You pulled out your phone from your pocket and called 911.

An ambulance arrive at your house about two minutes later. The medics pulled you onto a stretcher, and pulled you into the ambulance. You arrived at the hospital and the doctors ran a bunch of tests on you. Then they let you shower, and clean up before they gave you a hospital robe and let you rest on one of the beds. A young looking doctor came into your room and patted you on the back. You knew he had bad news. "You lost your child y/n" he said and you burst into tears.

Mikey came into the hospital ten minutes after you heard the terrible news. He found you crying on the bed. "Baby!" He exclaimed as he ran in and Engulfed you in a hug. "I'm so sorry Mikey, I lost our baby" you sobbed out. "No don't be sorry, it's not your fault!" Michael told you as he wiped away some of your tears. "But you wanted a family and I couldn't even give that to you, I'm so pathetic, I can't even have a child" you broke down even more and Michael hugged you even tighter. "Y/n you make me the happiest man on earth and of course I want a family with you but it doesn't have to be now. You're not a failure because you couldn't cary a child. You're the most amazing person I know, and we can always adopt, have a surrogate or try again. We're still young, and I still love you." Michael told her and y/n smiled a little. Michael made her so happy. "Now kiss me." He added. And you kissed each other passionately. You still needed time to get over losing your child but Michael was there to help and that's all you need to survive this.

**
Follow
Comment
Vote