Runner

this was requested by kaitlyn_wants_PIZZA

You walked towards the starting line, adrenaline coursing through your veins, you were always nervous before a race but the nerves would disappear as soon as you started running. You could see your family at the bleachers cheering you on and you smiled. You waited in your starting position for the starter to start the race. Finally all the girls racing with you settled down and soon you heard "On your marks, get set, go!" You attempted to begin running but the girl who was standing next to you put her foot behind your foot, tripped you, and ran off without a second glance.

You could feel your leg starting to hurt but you couldn't do anything about it so you decided to finish your race. It was only a 5k run, it wasn't the longest distance. Once you got to the finish line you limped away from the track trying to seat down somewhere or maybe get a nurse. But even before you could sit down a head of messy red hair quickly ran over to you. 

"y/n, i saw that girl tripping you, I'm so sorry!" Your boyfriend said to you as he supported your body. "Lets go get your foot checked out." he said as he started walking you over to the medical tent. "Mikey what are you doing here?" you asked. You were surprised he showed up since you never invited him. You thought he would too busy to show up. 

"Your mom invited me, she thought you would be surprised if i showed up." Mikey explained and you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Mikey."

*****************************************************************************************************

sorry this is really bad i didn't know where to go. hope you liked it anyway.

COMMENT 

VOTE

FOLLOW

can i maybe get 200 followers before the new year?

thanks

i love you all

<3