No title

No title

By: annaoverboard

But imagine..

Your dad is the principle of the school and you're a total dream child.

Perfect grades, great attitude, you respect your parents, you've never been in trouble.

At the end of every day your father gives you permission to leave your last period class so you can do your homework in detention, but he knows you've already done it.

So really you just read in there every day.

One day you walk in and your father isn't in the room, but all the kids are.

You take your normal seat in the back and a tall boy with purple hair, an eyebrow piercing, tight jeans, and tattoos walks in.

He grins and walks over to you.

"I haven't seen you here before.. What's your name?"

Before you have time to answer, your dad walks in.

"Well mister Clifford, I guess we're late again."

The boy turns to look at your dad

"But sir, I was in the room at the bell."

Your father looks at you

"Is that true Y/N"

Michael looks at you and you nod.

"Yes, Daddy. He was here on time."

"Then why isn't he in his seat?"

Your father asked.

"He needed a pencil and I told him he could have one of mine, I was just getting one out when you walked In."

Your dad smiles.

"That's my princess, she even gives rejects like you the benefit of the doubt, Clifford."

You give him a pencil and he is in the chair next to you.

It's almost time for the final bell and your dad tells you he's stepping out and to keep an eye on the class.

Michael is looking at you with a smile.

"What?" You ask.

He shrugs.

"Wanna come watch my band practice tonight?"

You bit your lip, not sure if this was a joke or not.

"I have homework"

He laughed.

"It's a Friday!"

You didn't reply

"Come on!" He said.

You said no and your dad walked into the room.

"You've all been behaving well this past hour, so you can leave a minute early, but wait in the halls for the last bell."

The bell gave its last loud ding and you walked outside.

"Come on! Come to practice with me! I'll be a total gentlemen!" He laughed.

You climbed on the back of his bike and he gave you his leather jacket and helmet.

You hung out all night, even after band practice.

You ended up crashing at Michaels all weekend and wearing one of his shirts the next Monday.

It totally wasn't you.

When you arrived to school— late.

On the back of Michaels Harley, your dad was outside of the school waiting for you.

"What do you think you're doing with my daughter?"

Your dad glanced at your outfit "you haven't been home! Have you?"

You whispered "no" and started crying.

Michael grabbed your hand and started walking off to class.

He walked you to third hour and all the kids in class couldn't stop whispering.

On the way to fourth you received a text message from him.

"Hey.

It's Mikey, I put my number in your phone last night.. I need to talk to you."

You met him at lunch and went to his table.

"Listen Y/N, to be honest I only asked you out to piss your dad off, but this weekend has been the best three days of my life.

I understand if you don't want to see me again, but if you do.. I promise you won't regret it. I know your dad hates me, but I could show you so much that you'll never see in this little butterfly cocoon of a world that he's built around you.. Be my girl?"

You played with the zipper of his leather jacket (which you were still wearing) and then looked up.

"Yeah"

You said.

He smiled "Yeah?!"

You nodded.

He kissed your lips.

"Smell ya later, cutie." He said as he walked off to class.