Hurry up pls

"Hurry up pls" (Michael Clifford Imagine)

by: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog on tumblr

      My phone rings for the fifth time and and I tear my eyes off the road for about seven seconds and pick it up and see, "(45) missed messages from Mikey :D" I sigh, tucking it between my ear and shoulder, "Hey." "Hey are you almost home?" "Oh Mikey! Hey I'm almost home, just a bit of traffic, why, what do you need?" "I'd just really like you to get home as soon as possible, pleeease?" "Why what's happened? Did you try and cook again?" I giggle but he doesnt laugh, "Pleeeeasee just come home really reaaaally soon! Hurry!" "Michael I'm gonna try to get home but traffic is so backed up, I love you." "I love you more." "Bye-" "Wait dont go! Can you stay on a little longer?" "Okay...sure, what do you wanna talk about?" "Just about anything, I'm sort of just lonely..." "Lonely or scared?" "Huh? What-" "You sound nervous, I was joking." "Oh...uh yeah ha haaaa." I shush him, "Almost home."

      I have to hang up because of how bad traffic gets although Michael practically cries and tells me not to, I just have to do what's right and it doesnt feel safe having to juggle two things at once. I just want to get home to my boyfriend. I drive along behind this semi truck that turns off and I sigh in relief, finally I'll be able to actually drive instead of stop and go and stop and go. I turn on the radio once again and actually sing along, feeling a lot less annoyed and upset, I should call Michael back to make sure he's okay but I feel like he is considering he keeps texting me every five seconds.

       I get home and unlock the door and Michael jumps at me and we both scream and then I laugh, "Michael!" He winces as I turn on the lights and he hides his eyes and I hug him, "Hey you, what's got you all riled?" "N-Nothing..." I walk in and see the TV paused at a gory frame on Michael's video game and he blushes and hides his face in my neck, "Get it off please..." I turn off the game and I see his headset is thrown to the ground and I pick it up and hold it out to him, "Play something nicer..." "Yeah I think I will...wanna play with me?" "Naw I'm just not in the mood." "Oh yeah uh, how was work?" "Fine." We get to the couch and I kick off my shoes and I sit down beside him and cuddle up to his arm as he starts playing some new racing game, happier to have lights on and that I'm home.

**

almost 300k and almost 60 followers :)

thank you for everything!