Teddy Bear

By: chloelaurie on tumblr

Teddy Bear

"What are you doing?" Michael chuckled.

I sat up and looked at him. He had an amused smile on his face, waiting for my answer.

"Uh, just listening to some Ed Sheeran," I glanced at my laptop before meeting his gaze.

He rolled his eyes, "I meant Billy."

"Oh," I smiled, "yeah, I like to cuddle with him."

I looked down at my panda teddy bear in my arms. Michael had bought it for me a few months ago when I had started this weird obsession with pandas. He thought the panda could be good to cuddle with when he's on tour.

"I thought you only cuddle with him when I'm on tour," He stated as he changed his shirt.

I shrugged, "He's nice."

He laughed and took my teddy bear away. I frowned at my boyfriend.

"Hey! I want Billy back."

He placed Billy outside of our bedroom on the floor before he closed the door. His hands grabbed my laptop on the bed to put it on the floor. He layed on the bed where my laptop previously was.

"Now cuddle with me," Michael said.

I sighed before our legs tangled and my head was in the crook of his neck. His fingers were drawing small circles on my back. I could feel his warm breath, making me feel safe. His heartbeat was a little faster, something that I still managed to do after a few years of dating.

"Am I a better cuddler than Billy?" He mumbled.

"I don't know," I murmured as I pressed my body even closer to his.

"Babe," he whined softly.

"You know you are," I finally said.