Short Michael Clifford One Shot

By: writingchichip
—————

"Hi Michael..." I whispered peeking my head through the hotel door to see him on the king size bed sitting own writing on his journal. 

He just nodded in response making me frown. 

Michael been acting off lately and it's been bothering me a lot. I came to the Rock Your Socks Off tour in the US to visit him and to spend some time with him. But ever since then, he hasn't given me a proper kiss like we always shared. The passionate romantic one's. When he picked me up from the airport he simply just pecked my lips and quickly we were off to the hotel. I was disappointed but when he told me he had to go to the studio I understood.

But after a week of still not spending time together, can this situation still be understand because the reason behind it is his job?

Quietly I walked inside, not trying to bother him. I closed the door putting my bag on the coffee table and walked towards him and sat in front of him on the bed. I just came back from the hotel bar so thankfully I wasn't tipsy.

Suddenly an awkward silence surrounded us and I got tired of it so I peeked into his journal and see it's lyrics. "Making a new song?" I ask.

"Yea." He simply said not looking at me making my frown deeper. 

"Well it be on the next album?" 

"I guess..." he replied, still looking at the paper. 

I sigh dramatically. "Michael, please look at me." I whispered. I was already on the verge of crying. I miss him so much. 

"What y/n? I'm working damn it." He snapped at me looking into my eyes. 

Shakily, I whispered 3 words. "I miss you." Michael rolled his eyes and continued writing. Anger build up inside me. "Michael! Stop ignoring me!" I yelled tears falling down my eyes. 

Furiously, Michael threw the journal to the side making me jump. I close my eyes as he yelled at me "Damn y/n! I'm working! We see each other everyday! What do you want from me!" 

I open my eyes and see his fierce anger green eyes. "I want you Michael! I need you!" 

"And I am! I'm right here!" he yelled back. 

I shook my head and got off the bed, pacing back and fourth. I look at him through tears. "No you aren't Michael." I whispered. And before he can say anything, I said "You are always working! Always! I came here to spend time with you Michael after 3 damn months of being without you. I only have one week here Michael and i'm gone to Australia and then I'll have to wait for 2 months more!" I yelled. 

Michael got off the bed and was now standing in front of me. Yelling, he said "Y/n, this is my job! I have to do this! The band always come's first!" 

More tears started to fall from my eyes as I whispered "Than your own girlfriend?" he kept quiet. I nodded and pressed my lips in a thin line. "Alright." I whispered. I smudge off the tears off with the palm of my hand. "I'll just be going now."

I grabbed my bag and was about to grab the doorknob but stopped at Michael voice. 

"Wait." 

I look over my shoulders in hope that he would tell me to stay and ask for forgiveness but he just asked "Where are you going?"  

Sadness ran through me. I shrugged and said "Somewhere."

Quickly the hopes of Michael stopping faded away when I walked out that door silence surrounded me.