My Brothers Best Friend

By: chocomilkpartay on tumblr

My Brothers Best Friend

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months now, 3 Absolutely amazing months.

I'm not sure if it would be that way if my brother, calum found out about us.

Michael and Calum are best friends, and Calum would beat the shit out of Michael if he ever hurt me.

Me and Michael were currently into a Makeout session on the couch.

"You're so Beautiful." Michael said as he proceeded to grab the hem of my shirt.

I allowed him to take my shirt off, leaving me in my navy blue push up bra.

"That color looks amazing on you" Mikey said, leaving a purple hickey on my collarbone.

"Shit. Mikey stop." I said, looking down at the purple bruise he left on my chest.

"Am I doing something wrong?" He asked, clearly worried.

"How am I supposed to hide this from Cal?" I said, getting out of my straddling position.

"Babe. I'm so sorry." He said, getting up with me.

Well, that completely ruined the mood.

"I couldn't help myself." He pleaded.

"It's okay, I can hide it somehow." I said, putting my shirt back on.

——- A Few Hours Later ——-

Me and my brothers band were all gathered in my family room, watching a stupid reality tv show.

I pulled out my phone, checking my twitter notifications.

"What's that?!" Calum yelled, making me jump.

"What's what?" I nervously asked, pulling up my sweatshirt collar.

"That bruise on your chest." He pointed, getting out of his seat.

"Um, I fell down the-" I was cut off by Michael.

"I did it. I gave her a hickey, and I'm not afraid or ashamed to tell you they we've been together, because I love her, and I will never stop loving her." He said, making me blush.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Calum yelled, turning towards Mike and clenching his fists.

I stepped in front of calum, pressing my hands against his chest.

"Stop! Don't you dare hurt him! If you hurt him it will hurt me, because I love him, and he loves me." I said, smiling at Michael.

"Fine. But I swear to god, if you ever hurt her Michael, I will hurt you." He said, pointing his finger.

"I lub you Cal." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

" I will be keeping a close eye on you two." Cal said, squinting his eyes.

"Yea, you do that." I replied, giggling, and sitting next to my boyfriend.