Dating Mikey

Dating Mikey would include:

- lots of cuddles
- "baby I miss you"
- him smacking your bum ALL the time
- "I want pizza"
- "Calum loves me more than you"
- lots of pouting and puppy dog eyes
- "I'm so horny"
- "send me dirty pics"
- make out sessions
- cuddling
- chilling in your underwear in your apartment
- midnight hushed conversations
- watching stupid funny movies at like 3am
- forcing him to make a tumblr
- CUDDLES!
- lazy sex
- him loving you unconditionally, making sure you're always happy, buying you small but priceless gifts, kissing you when you least expect it, forehead kisses, laughing together until you can't breathe, and most of all loving each other no matter what anyone else says because this is your relationship and it's between you two!

**
GUYS I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND FOUND OUT IM ALLERGIC TO AIR!!!!

So I'm about to say some nasty stuff so if you're sensitive to gross stuff you best be leaving....

So I've been hearing clicking noises in my ear (click a pen like a billion times over and over again and that's the sound that's in my ear 24/7)

I've lived with that sound in my ear since I was like 10 and I'm 15 now!!! It's really horrible and just unpleasant really.

So today I went to the hospital to figure out what the hell is up! So the doctor looks in my ear and IT'S SO GROSS!! There's like a layer of earwax just blocking my ear (I cringed so hard) I'm sorry I'm telling you this but just wait it gets good. SO HE LOOKS DEEPER IN MY EAR (oh btw I'm seeing the inside of my ear on a computer screen and also a tv screen like eww) AND HE'S LIKE "oh there's water in your ear and like a mucus liquid sort of thingy" but obviously in his smart doctor language. By then I wanted to just stab myself like EWW! Liquid mucus in my EAR!!

So my moms like "whats making this happen?" the doctor says-I'm not even joking- he says "your daughter is allergic to the air in this country" and I made a face like "what?" and he's like "yeah the dust, dirt, acacia trees, animal fur, dust mites, etc" ( the air around me is really un clean) so I'm like "IM ALLERGIC TO TREES NOW??"

So anyways I'm supposed to change my bed sheets like every week, and I'm supposed to only use a duvet, and I'm supposed to get an anti allergy pillow, and an air purifier thingy and my room is supposed to be SPOTLESS NOW.

And I'm taking anti allergy medicine (a tablet a day) nasal spray (two squirts in each nostril twice a day) ear drops (4 drops in each ear, morning,
afternoon, night) LIKE
HELP ME
PLEASE
I DON'T
WANT THIS
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALLERGIC TO LIFE THANK YOU!!

My doctor even joked that I shouldn't go outside at all -.-

like A SIMPLE CLCKING IN MY EAR LEADS TO ALL THIS? And he also casually told me
That I MIGHT GO STOP HEARING AS WELL
LIKE GIRL BYE

So yeah that's my story
Tell me some of your
Outrageous medical experience stories please cause ugh

Thanks bye!!