Love at first sight

Love at first sight

By: bandimaginesforyoubandaddicts

Love at First Sight.

Walking into the front door of my now fifth new school, I look around and see people staring. Even though I'm used to this, it still bugs me. I walk to the front office and collide with someone. I look up and see this adorable multi-colored hair, green eyed, deep voiced guy.

"My bad darlin, are you alright? I hope that I didn't hurt you. I am Michael, you are?" I sat there staring at him until he reached his hand out to help me up. Grabbing his hand I feel a shock going through my body.

"I am.." Being cut off by the principal.

"Hello, you must be (Y/N), I am Principal Hendesen. I hope you are excited for your first day." Shaking the Principal's hand I grab my paper he had in his hand and saw my class schedule.

1st: English Comp.

2nd: Physics.

3rd: Art.

4th: P.E.

5th: Lunch.

6th-8th: Chorus.

I started to walk down the hallway when a hand lands on my shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N), right?" Nodding my head I look up into the kid named Michael's eyes.

"Yeah, that's me. Why?" I look at him nervously. Normally if I ran into someone on the first day of school I would get bullied horribly by that person and their friends.

"Oh, no reason. I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful name and you are really beautiful. What class do you have now?" I showed him the paper and bite my lip.

"Thanks, but I am not beautiful. Not even close." He grabs my face and looks straight into my eyes and smiles.

"You are too me, now how about I lead you to class? Then during lunch we can sit and get to know each other."

"Umm...sure."

Four periods later and I already lost count of everyone's name. I look around my P.E. class and see absolutely no one that I know. When I turn around I run right into the green eyed boy again.

"We really need to stop meeting like this. Here let me show you the way through the stretches." Cautiously I walk towards him and sit down. After stretches we head over and wait to be put into a group, the group we got stuck into was four on four basketball. I was point guard so I passed the ball and it was passed back to me so I shot from a little before half court. Swoosh. Michael came over and high-five me. "Great shot (Y/N). You got them basketball skills."

-A Week Later-

Walking up to Michael I see his friend Ashton tell him to turn around.

"Hey beautiful, so did you get the English assignment done that I told you about?" Laughing, I smack him in the shoulder.

"No, I just let my dog eat it." Ashton starts laughing and about falls on the floor.

"You don't have a dog, I'm so confused." Michael looks at Ashton who is all red in the face and looks back at me. Still laughing Asthon tries to speak.

"She was being sarcastic. Jeesh. Learn the mind of a woman."

Heading towards P.E. I see Michael staring at me from the corner of my eye. Looking towards him I see him smiling and just admiring me.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, what are you staring at?"

"Oh, me? Nothing, just admiring your beautiful face. Wondering what it would be like to kiss you." I watch his eyes get huge as he realizes what he just said. "(Y/N), I didn't..." Cutting him off by slamming my lips against his then sprinting to the locker room. I've been wanting to do that since the first time I met him.

-Two months later-

"Baby girl, are you ready to go? The movies going to be over with if you don't hurry up." Walking down the stairs in a tight black dress and some cowboy boots, I see Michael's jaw hit the floor.

"I..uh.. you look beautiful. Oh my goodness. I need to breathe." I wink at him and grab my jacket, technically it's his and throw it over my shoulders. As I get to the car, I stop and turn around really fast.

"Mikey, you're an amazing boyfriend and the reason why I took so long was because I wanted to finish this drawing I made for you. It's the first picture we ever took together, I hope you like it." No words were spoken as he looked at the drawing. A smile appears on his face as he grabs my face with his free hand.

"I love it baby girl, you are so talented, amazing, and the most beautiful girl ever. I am going to cherish this till the day I die. You are my world." Leaning in he kisses my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck. When he shuts the door after we stop kissing, I barely hear him whispering to himself, "I love this girl, I always will."