O'awkward

By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

"O'awkward" (Michael Clifford Imagine)

"Anonymous said: Can you do a Michael imagine where you're an actress and you where in the first time with Dylan O'Brien and you Michael were watching it and the sex scene came up and he gets jealous"

"Can you believe it?" "I cant baby, I'm so proud of you, I cant wait to watch it." I hug him close and he kisses my head, "I cant believe it my baby's in a movie!" "You're so cute." He puts the DVD into the DVD player and he just smiles at me and rushes to the couch and he sits down beside me and holds my hand, "You gotta tell me everything in between big scenes." "I will, you have no idea, theere's so much I wanted to tell you but the director wanted everything to be a surprise." He pushes my hair behind my ears, "I understand babe-" The movie starts and I shush him and pull his arm and he hugs me close.

Michael and I sort of mumble to each other throughout the movie and he's getting really into it, "That Dylan guy is really nice looking." I nudge Michael, "Do you have a man crush?" He laughs and sticks his tongue out at me, "Oh shut up." "If you could've cleared out your schedule during filming I could've let you meet him, he's really sweet." Suddenly the movie is at mine and Dylan's sex scene and Michael shifts uncomfortably and I laugh, thinking he must be getting into it but then I look at his face and I see how absolutely pissed he looks and I grab his arm and he narrows his eyes at the screen, "You look pretty into it." "Well that must meet I'm a good actor." He sniffs, "Yeah...right." He's silent and I try to cozy up to him and he crosses his arms, just staring at the screen.

When the sex scene ends, Michael's still closed off and withdrawn and I kiss his cheek, "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." "Well clearly something's wrong, you're acting weird." "Its nothing." He huffs and I sigh, "If its about that stupid scene-" "You certainly didnt think it was stupid when you were doing it." "I'm an actor Michael, I cant just not do a role because there's a boy involved!" "I'm not saying dont take a role if a man's involved I'm just saying that you shouldn't do sex scenes!" "Michael do you even know how you film sex scenes?" He shrugs, "Naw." "Basically its just facial expressions and amplified sound effects." "But you're like-" "We just lay in bed and we fake these noises, its not like I really had sex with him Michael! You're the only one I want to have sex with." He blushes, "Aw well...same." I laugh and kiss him, "You're a big ol' nerd." "I love you so much." "I love you too." He hugs me, "You're just so talented...I'm so proud of you." I grin widely and we cuddle on the couch.