Cramps

Cramps

By: lashtonslove on tumblr

It was 8pm and there I was laying in my bed curling up into a ball trying to get rid of the piercing pain going through my stomach. Michael was at the studio and I had no idea when he was coming back. All I wanted to do was cuddle up to him but I obviously couldn't do that right now.

I went to get up to go get a glass of water because I was thirsty. I sat up from the bed and a shooting pain went straight through my stomach causing me to wince in pain. I laid back down and put my knees up to my chest.

I closed my eyes and heard a door open.

"Y/N?" I heard Michael s voice from the other side of the apartment. I didn't reply because I couldn't but I smiled know that he was finally home.My cramps have never been this bad before and the only thing I could think of doing, was curling up into a ball and squeezing a pillow every time it got worse.

I saw Michael's figure at the door looking at me. "Hey." He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I forced a small smile on my lips as I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked with great concern. I shook my head lightly as a year escaped my eye. He rushed over to the bed and knelled down next to it. His face was right in front of mine and his hand was placed on my waist.

"Wanna go to the loving room and watch a movie or something?" I nodded my head and he smiled. I sat up and winced in pain once again. He then grabbed my hand. "Want me to carry you?" He asked with a small smile on his face. I nodded and he slinked his arms around my body, carrying me to the couch.

He sat beside me and pulled me close to his warm body. He turned Netflix on and he put a movie on. My head was on his chest and his arm was wrapped around me, leaving almost no space in between us.

About halfway through the movie I started to get bored so instead of looking at the TV screen, I looked at Michael. His eyes were so mesmerizing. I could tell that he was happy because although there wasn't a smile on his lips, his eyes were smiling.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded a bit and then a striking pain went through my stomach causing me to shoot up from Michael. I could feel a tear fall down my face as I clenched my stomach. I started to feel a hand rub up and down my back.

"Do you need me to do anything?" Michael asked me still rubbing my back. I didn't say anything. I just shook my head, tears still coming down my face.

"Come here." He said pulling me close to his body. He started to rub my arm which started to calm me. I closed my eyes and one last tear fell down my face going onto his t-shirt.

"Thank you," I whispered into Michael's chest. "I love you." I felt Michael's lips on my head causing a smile to form on my lips. He smiled and replied looking down at me. "I love you too." He leaned down and connected our lips replacing the knives in my stomach with butterflies and complete joy.