Mikey Imagine (no title)

By: ridememuke on tumblr

Michael imagine
Again don't judge I just really wanted to write this! Xx

You were getting ready for bed brushing your teeth, and wiping off your makeup. You head over to yours and Michaels bed when you here Michael laugh.

"What," you laughed nervously .

"A fan took a picture of you getting in the car and I'm staring at your ass," Michael said still laughing.

You took the phone from him and laughed at the picture as well because it looked like his eyes were gonna pop out of his head.

"What can I say your ass is great," he said giggling and winked at you.

You gave him his phone back and cuddled up next to Michael. He tucked your hair behind your ear and smiled.

"What"

"Nothing," he smiled. "Its just that I've always loved your eyes"

You rolled your eyes at how cheesy he was being. He was always like this though. He had this tough demeanor to him, but once you two were alone he was a cheese ball.

His hand trailed down to the side of your hip and came back up giving you goose bumps.

"I swear you are the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said. No lights were on just the moonlight that made his eyes glow in the light. He soon kissed you and caressed your cheek.

"I swear you don't know how much you mean to me," he kissed the top of your head and pulled you in to his chest. Needless to say you feel asleep with a big smile on your face.