Drunk and Stressed

Drunk and Stressed Michael imagine

By: lifeimagines

————————————————-

You heard the door slam hard. You jumped and looked up from your phone and saw Michael.

"Hey its 3 AM... Why you come home so late?" you ask. "Why are you nagging at me?" he snaps. "I'm not, I've just been waiting for you to come home so we could spend time with each other.." you say softly. "Can we tomorrow? I'm so tired, I've been out with the boys," he sighs angrily. You were about to snap at him. But tried to stay calm. And then failed.

"Michael we barely spend anytime together! You always spend time with him!" you yelled, apparently Michael turned around and look at you with a glare. "Because it's my band! What am I supposed to do? NEVER HANG WITH THEM?!" Michael yelled so loud, betting the neighbors could hear him.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HANG WITH ME MORE!" you weren't even thinking straight. You could hear Michael mumble "fuck you" and you were really pissed about him. But he rarely spends time with you. He always go out with the boys. It doesn't even feel like he loves you anymore.

You decided to sleep on the couch and cry. Thinking in your head, he doesn't love you. You went to sleep by crying. Michael came down around 3:30 am. He saw you sleeping and frowned. He cutely wobbled to you and grabbed you. He brang you up the room and laid you carefully on the bed. He turned off the lights and snuggled with you. 

*NEXT MORNING*

You opened your eyes seeing a cute Michael Clifford hugging you. You sighed. You could feel your eyes all heavy from crying yesterday. "Good morning," Michael yawned and smiled. You didn't even answer him. "Look I'm really sorry about yesterday... I was just drunk and stressed. I know I don't spend time with you so much, but that will change. I promise.. I love you so much Y/N, I promise it will change," he begs. You sigh. "Fine. I love you too," you kiss Michaels lips and he smiles.