How You Meet.

How You Meet. 5 Seconds of Summer Preference

By: mickellwrites

Michael:

"No I do not want another tambourine!" The disgruntled customer yelled at you.

"Well, we don't same model you have." You calmly told him.

"Well, I'll take my business elsewhere!" He called and left the store.  Working at a music store had its perks, you got to mess with the instruments on a slow day, and on a busy day, you got to demonstrate some. Today was slow.  You were playing with the acoustic guitar, trying to think of some chords for a song you were writing, when a couple guys your age came in.  You let out a defeated sigh, deciding to play a song you knew.  They headed directly to the electric guitars, pulling some off the wall.  You started playing Voodoo Doll by 5 Seconds of Summer, your favorite song at the moment. You didn't notice the two guys now approaching you, guitar in hand.  They were staring with smiles and you looked up.  It was Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings.  Your face tingled with red and you put the guitar down.

"That was really good." Michael said, and Luke nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, wow. You're Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings." You breathed out.

"Yeah, last time we checked." Michael told you with a smirk. "And you're..." He read your name tag out loud.

"Yup. Is this is?" You asked him, motioning to the guitar, trying to not scream.

"This and this." Michael said and handed you his number.  You laughed and thanked him. You rang him up and he paid for the guitar. 

"Have a nice day." You told him as he picked up the guitar.

"You better text me." He said and you giggled.

"You better reply." You told him and he leaned over the counter and kissed your cheek.

"Bye, (Y/N)." Luke said with a wave and pulled Michael out of the store.  You waited a few minutes and texted him.

*Hey its (Y/N) from the music store*

Your phone vibrated on the counter.

*Couldn't wait too long ;)*

Your conversation went from work, to music, to where you were eating that night.