Gimmeee

"Gimmeee" (Michael Clifford Imagine)
By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog on tumblr

"Miiichael?" "Yep?" "Are you bussyyyy?" "A bit, what's up?" "Can you look at me real quick?" He doesnt lift his head from his work, "Babe I gotta work on my solo for this song." "Just oneee minute!" "No can do." He's writing things down and crossing things out and biting his plump pink lips and I pout and sit down and grab his arm, pulling it gently, "Miii-" "Hey stop it!" He pulls back, nudging me softly and I pout and he fumes about how I'm distracting him and in reality I just want him to look at me.

I keep vying for Michael's attention to no avail, his eyes are focused on his papers and his hands are on his guitar and his amp is plugged in along with headphones. I impatiently sigh, "Miiiiike!" He's not listening anymore, I question if he ever does listen to me. I dont even know what's making me need him so badly today, I'll blame it on the weather. Its cold enough for snuggling but hot enough for short sleeves and jeans. Michael's just jamming out and I'm bouncing on the couch begging for him to cuddle with me but he's silent, not caring about me so I get up from the couch and stomp away, pouting and going into the kitchen for a drink.

I come out of the kitchen just as Michael yells, "[Y/n]? Oh my dear [Y/n]?" He sees me and I smile shyly and he opens his arms, "Time to cuddle your boy." "Arent you busy?" "I was but now I'm not." "What if I dont wanna cuddle anymore?" "Oh okay, than I'm going to just get up from my comfy and co-" "No stay!" I sit down and put my drink on the table and he pulls me close, hugging my hips and kissing my shoulder blade, "I love you so much." "I love you too." "Sorry about blowing you off." "Its cool." "Naw its not." "I dont mind." "Promise?" "Yeah," "Good...because I love you." "I love you too." He hugs me close and we cuddle up on the couch, he holds me closely in his arms and mutters into my ear.