Scared of thunder

Scared of thunder

By: lifeimagines on tumblr

Looks like it was going to rain. You were getting scared, because you always hate thunderstorms. You would always jump. Michael never knew this. Then it started to pour rain, very hard.

Then you heard thunder, then screamed accidently. You covered your mouth. "Y/N?!" Michael yelled and ran into the room, seeing you were safe then sighed of relief. "Whats wrong?" he asked and sat next to you on the couch. "N-Nothing..." you blushed. Then you heard thunder again. You screamed and grabbed on to Michael. 

"Y/N are you scared of thunder?" Michael asked. "Yeah.." you sighed. He laughs. "Grow up Y/N. Its just thunder.." he laughed. You frowned and walked upstairs to the bedroom. Michael was watching TV for about 5 minutes, and you didn't exited out of the bedroom. He was starting to worry then he realized that he was being mean to you when he said you needed to grow up.

Plus he wouldn't mind if you would cuddle with him all the time if it was raining. Michael walked up stairs and opened the door. He was being all cute now. He walked to you, with his sweater paws.

"Y/NNNN..." he pouted. You looked at him. 

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that. I'm really sorry I am. I find it really cute that you're scared of thunder," he smiles. "It's fine. Can you cuddle with me?" you asked. He nodded and cuddled with you. "Maybe it should rain more," he giggled and kissed your cheek.