First Date with Michael

By: imagining5sosdaily

Michael Clifford; a loud goofball that loves trying to be punk rock. Michael was a sweet guy who you had met recently and certainly hit it off with. You guys were absolutely perfect for each other. He was spontaneous, beautiful , goofy, cute, and everything else. Off the back, he had asked you on a date, or so you thought it was. He asked to take you out somewhere.  

On the big first date day, you wake up feeling so slow. You go to the bathroom and wash your face. Looking in the mirror, you realize you look like a total mess. You have bags and you feel your nose all clogged up. As you take a hot shower, hoping that it would go away, you begin to sneeze over and over again. "No, no, no, not today. My first date with Michael.", you thought. After the long hot shower, you call Michael sounding like a stuffed bear. "Hey Michael, I'm so sorry, but I'm sick and I don't think I can make our date.", you tell him with sadness. "Oh no! [y/n], are you okay? How about I come over and we can have a movie night in for our date?", he suggests. "I don't want you to get sick, Michael!" "Don't worry [y/n], I'll be over in 30 minutes." He might be the sweetest guy you know. 

It had been 40 minutes, and you were starting to get nervous. Did he cancel? A few seconds later, you hear the doorbell ring. You see Michael in a big t-shirt and tight jeans. God, he could pull anything off. He was holding a full grocery bag, and stumbled in. "I got you a few things so we can keep your mind off that cold.", he said. You hug him tightly and feel like you never want to let go. "You're the best Michael, you didn't have to do this!" "I wanted to, [y/n]. Didn't want our date to be cancelled." Michael was a huge romantic, you could tell right away. He pulled out chocolates, soup, movies, and even bought a white rose. He's a keeper, you thought.

Michael had made you soup and cuddled with you during the movies. He had taken his shirt off after you had accidentally spilled some soup on him. "I'm so sorry, Michael!" "I guess I'll have to get naked on our first date", he said with a cheeky smile. You playfully hit him and cuddle with shirtless, beautiful Michael. "Thank you for today, Michael." "No, thank you, [y/n]. Let's make more memories."