Let me help you

Let me help you

By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

    I groan as I comb through my hair and it knots at the end and I let out a very strangled sounding groan of annoyance and Michael knocks on the bathroom door, "Are you alright?" I sigh, "Not really." He opens the door slowly and sees me in his shirt and my hair wet and he grins, "You look...really hot." "Oh yeah, I have huge knots in my hair...so hot!" I let out a frustrated 'ugh' and he walks behind me, taking the brush from my hands, "Why dont you let me help then?" "Michael...I dont know." "Cmon pleeeeeeease." "I guess..." He smiles, "Good, now turn to me." I turn away from the mirror and face him as he lightly kisses my lips and I smile, "Just dont mess up my hair toooo much okay?" "Oh yeah, sure...dont worry."

     I yelp as he brushes through the knots in my hair, holding the brush tightly and he shushes me, "Sorry...shit sorry...fuck..." I wince a little and he strokes my hair as he runs the brush through it, "God I'm so sorry...I just-" "Its okay, I'll just wear it up." "Oooh, let me do it!" I raise my eyebrow, "Why do you suddenly wanna do my hair?" "I dont know...I just love you I guess." I smile, "I love you too Michael." "Now hand me that elastic." I laugh and pull one off my wrist as he starts brushing my hair back, "Do you trust me?" "Ehhh...sure." 

    He puts my hair into a ridiculously high pony-tail and I run my hand through the hair and I smile, "Its really soft...thanks Michael." He smirks, "Its okay, I have been told I have magical hands though." I roll my eyes, "Verrrryyyy funny." He winks and pulls my pony tail playfully, "I really like your hair like this." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah.." "Why? Because it looks good or because you're the one who did it?" He slyly grins, "Both." I put my arms around him, "Thank you so much for doing that though, I was just so frustrated and-" "Its okay, I love you baby." "I love you too." He kisses me and holds my hand, "Lets go to bed shall we?" "Oh we shall." And with that we're off to bed and he cuddles me close as he pulls my ponytail softly and I squirm into his arms, "Night." "Nighty night." I kiss his cheek and he puts his arm around me as I fall asleep.