Wherever you are

Wherever you are - Michael

By: 5secondsofrequests

It's been 3 months since you and Michael split up. You both split since he was going on tour, but you couldn't take the heart break. You both said it was just a break until the tour was over but you knew by the time it was over he'd be over you. You wondered if he was already over you. So many times you reached for the phone, but every time something held you back from picking it up. You would try to distract yourself with music but it would always seem to make it worse. Once you did start to feel a bit better, you felt like you should't. Like it was some type of betrayal. One evening, after finishing cleaning all the dishes in your kitchen from dinner, you decided to turn on the radio. Once you did, you heard the radio man speak, "Now for 5 seconds of summers new song, Where ever you are."  you sat down, as tears began to form in your eyes. Once it played, you knew what it meant. Tears began to stream down your face, as you grabbed the phone and dialed Michaels number. Nothing was holding you back this  time. "Hello?" You heard his voice say. You smiled as you began to speak "Michael.. It's me.. I still love you." You sniffled. "I still love you too." Michael murmered, "Once I'm back I'm coming straight for you. One more month.. Just please wait one more month." "I'd wait 12 months for you Clifford. Please come home." You whispered, painfully. "I will (Y/N)...I will."

**

Thank you so much for 2,678 reads and 74 votes! It means so much and keep them coming!

So I'm pretty much spending my Saturday morning doing 3 pages of math homework, writing a drama reflection, and doing research on world war 1. I hate homework!

Have a lovely day! :)

xxCece