You come out as lesbian

By: fangurl-xoxo on tumblr

You are bff with 5sos

5SOS imagine, you come out as lesbian: 

You had a date with this girl you really like last night, and it went really well. You told the boys that you had a date, but they all thought it was with a guy. You've never told them that you're lesbian... You're too afraid of what they'll say. But the boys are all coming over to your house soon to see how things went. You're nervously pacing in your living room as you wait for them to come. You've been working yourself up for the past hour so you're on the brink of tears. When you hear your front door open, you know it's the boys. You take a deep breath and look over at them. "Hey Y/N" Calum's the first to walk in the living room, followed by Luke, then Ashton, and finally Michael. "How'd the date go??" Ashton asks you, rubbing his fist in your hair. You move away from him and fix your now messy hair. "I-it was good.." You mutter. Michael frowns and steps closer. "What did he do? Did he hurt you? Yell at you? Pressure you into having sex?" He asks worriedly. "N-no... Nothing like that happened.." You stammer, your eyes watering. "Y/N why are you crying??" Luke asks, hugging you from the side. "B-because I... I'm going on another date tonight..." You say quietly. They all go silent. "Well that's great! What time is he picking you up?" Calum asks, smiling widely. "That's just it..... He isn't...." You start to say, hoping they'll catch on, but they don't. "So you're meeting him there...?" Michael asks, raising an eyebrow. "No! For godsake it's not a him!" You blurt out, tears rolling down your cheeks as you wait for their reactions.You expect them all to walk out, but instead they attack you in a bear hug. "Woah, you guys aren't mad or anything..?" You question. "No! Course not! Why would we be??" Luke asks. You shrug and say, "I don't know... I just though maybe you wouldn't want to be friends with a lesbian.." Calum laughs and rubs your back. "Please.. Have you seen us? We all act like we're dating each other.. Honestly we couldn't care less who you date. As long as you're happy"