He sees your scars

He sees your scars: Michael imagine (request)

By: 5secondsofskatler

You and Michael were in the car on your way home. He had one hand on the steering wheel and was holding yours with the other. He glanced over at you and gasped slightly. "What are those, Y/N?" he asked concerned. You looked down at your legs where he was looking. Your shorts had come up a little because you were sitting and had exposed the rows of thin lines on the top of your thighs. "Oh, uhm, they're scars..." you started. He cut you off. "When?" he asked looking directly into your eyes, back at the road, then to your eyes again. "About a week ago," you said biting your lip. You didn't want to have to explain to him, but you knew you had to. "Why," he barely whispered and you saw tears start to form in his eyes. You couldn't form a sentence to tell him what happened. The rest of the ride was silent, but he kept your hand in his. When you got home you sat down on the couch together; you started to explain what had happened, but he stopped you. "Wait here for a second, k?" he said. "Uhm, ok," you said questioningly. He left for five minutes then came back and turned the TV on. Within the next twenty minutes Luke, Ashton, and Calum were all at your house sitting in the living room with you. Michael turned off the TV then looked at you. He sighed before starting. "I know you can't just stop, and it'll take some time, but I want you to try," he said grabbing your hand. Tears started to form in your eyes as Calum continued. "We don't know exactly what you're going through, but all of us promise to help you through it, we're here for you." You couldn't help but think about how hard it would be to stop, but looking around at all of their faces, you knew you had to try. "I, uhm, I can try," you said. Michael smiled and hugged you. "I'll be right here, I promise," he whispered into your ear.

**

YOOOOO what's up? I'm so excited not only have you guys given me 4,500+ views but also 105 votes, but this is the 100th chapter I've posted! Thanks so much for everything and this is all so exciting! Do you think I could get 5k tonight? Please? Thanks ya'll love you all!

Byeeee

xxCece