Michael Imagine - No title

No title

By: kissmekissmeluke

Michael's P.O.V

"That show was freaking awesome!" I ran off the stage jumping and clapping my hands, high-fiving every person who walked passed me. When I got back to the dressing room, I sat on the couch and chilled for a few minutes. "Yeah, it was pretty sick." Calum said as he sat down next to me. Ashton and Luke followed in behind and sat across from us. I pulled out my phone and tweeted You guys rocked tonight!! love u xx I sat there scrolling through twitter for a couple minutes when I got a reply from a fan asking if we were planning on going outside and meeting some fans. I replied that we would be out shortly and put my phone back down as I got up and fixed my hair in the mirror. "Okay, we should go meet some of these fans so we can get some food soon because I'm starving." I turned around and looked at the rest of the guys motioning towards the door.

When we got outside, there were easily at least, 100-150 girls waiting outside for us. We stopped and took some pictures and signed some autographs. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see one girl waiting patiently in the back by herself. I payed no attention to her at first, I figured since she was all the way in the back I would see her last. When I finally got over to her, I had to just stop and stare for a minute. She was honestly one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. She looked over at me and smiled, and my heart melted. I smiled back and asked for her name. "Y/N," she replied. "A beautiful name for an even more beautiful girl." She blushed and lowered her head and thanked me. "So you want a picture?" "Yes, I'd love one!" She took out her phone and held it out in front of us. I put my arm around her waist and placed my lips to her cheek as she took the picture. "Let's do one more," I said. This time I went with just a smile. "Let me see," I said. She turned the phone around and showed me the pictures. "I really like that one. Will you send it to me?" I glanced up at her. "Yeah, I'll tweet it to you right now!" "No, you can message it to me. Here, let me give you my number." I took her phone and put my number in with a heart emoji next to my name. "There," I said handing the phone back to her. "We'll I've gotta go. It was nice meeting you, Y/N. Don't forget to send me that picture!" I gave her one more hug and then walked away, waving and saying goodbye to the rest of the fans.

At the restaurant I couldn't even be bothered to touch my food, I just wasn't hungry anymore. I was too busy thinking about Y/N. I pulled out my phone, to see if she had sent the picture yet, but she still hadn't. I sighed loudly and placed my phone down on the table. "Everything okay, mate?" Ashton looked up at me lowering his fork. "I just can't get that girl off my mind, dude." "Wait, the one that you were talking about on the bus?" Calum asked. "Yeah." I glanced over at him. "Just text her, man." Luke said pushing my arm. "I can't I didn't get her number, I only gave her mine so she could send me a picture but she never did." I clicked my phone on again, hoping to have a new message, but still nothing. "Does she follow you on twitter?" "I think so." "So then just tweet her, dumb ass!" Calum laughed, lightly smacking the back of my head. I picked up my phone and opened Twitter. I said, Y/N if you're reading this, I'm still waiting on you to send me that picture! ߘɰߘ݂ࢀݔhis better work."

Two hours later, and still nothing. I hopped up in my bunk and put my headphones in getting ready to go to sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes, my phone starts to vibrate. I opened the message and it's finally from Y/N. Sorry it's late, but here you go(: I clicked on the picture to enlarge it so I could see it better. The picture loaded and a huge smile spread across my lips. Well it's about time lol I answered, waiting patiently for a reply. Still smiling uncontrollably.